How many Bals do you have?

:heart:
...A friend asked that question this morning so of course I had to do a count, forgive the crappy picture! The answer is currently 24. Many others have come and gone. A small collection by some standards but let's not let DH see this photo :biggrin:...anyone else willing to post a group shot?

View attachment 3690808
:love::loveeyes::yahoo::girlsigh::heart: Wow, so glad you posted your family!!! Love seeing them & it's NOT a "crappy" pic!! I love how you are rocking various colors & shapes that work so well for you! I know I've owned over 30 Bals in my life but have moved many of them on to lovely new owners. I think my current collection is about right size for me (after i unleash 2 or 3 more.) I'll try to remember to take a group pic soon. :hugs:

...A friend asked that question this morning so of course I had to do a count, forgive the crappy picture! The answer is currently 24. Many others have come and gone. A small collection by some standards but let's not let DH see this photo :biggrin:...anyone else willing to post a group shot?

View attachment 3690808

Wow, what a great collection! Nice to see pics.
Currently, I think I have about 17 Bals, mostly city. I also have something like 15 Bal SLG's. Will post a pic when I'm home.

Love Balenciaga! I have four currently, but have my eye on a couple more...View attachment 3690832

Like muchstuff, very "slippery slope." :smile:

Reactions: muchstuff

View attachment 3690808

Just took this for you dearest[emoji8] muchstuff!
As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). IMG_1494165962.816602.jpgI tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.

As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). View attachment 3691397I tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.

Love your choices. I'm also much more of a neutral color bag girl so your collection is perfect to me.

Reactions: Kendie26

View attachment 3690808
Wow! What a fantastic collection you have muchstuff! So many beautiful items! I only have one, my Mimosa City. I hope to add more bags soon[emoji4]
Love Balenciaga! I have four currently, but have my eye on a couple more...View attachment 3690832
Great foursome, lovely!
As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). View attachment 3691397I tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.
Love the neutrals you have, they are all so pretty!

These are just PERFECT!!! I love love every single piece of this collection!!!:heart::heart::heart:

@muchstuff do the day bags fall off your shoulder? I'm guessing not since you have so many?

My city bags won't stay put if I'm wearing a coat, but they're fine with blouses and tee's but not coats or thick sweaters. My part times stay on the shoulder better.

:heart:
:love::loveeyes::yahoo::girlsigh::heart: Wow, so glad you posted your family!!! Love seeing them & it's NOT a "crappy" pic!! I love how you are rocking various colors & shapes that work so well for you! I know I've owned over 30 Bals in my life but have moved many of them on to lovely new owners. I think my current collection is about right size for me (after i unleash 2 or 3 more.) I'll try to remember to take a group pic soon. :hugs:
That was part of the reason for taking them all out, might be time to cull a few...looking forward to your family pic!

Not boring at all, most of mine are neutrals as well (except for my lust for rouge theatre!)...lovely collection!

Wow! What a fantastic collection you have muchstuff! So many beautiful items! I only have one, my Mimosa City. I hope to add more bags soon[emoji4]

Great foursome, lovely!

Love the neutrals you have, they are all so pretty!
Thanks Jaidy! Still looking for my first Chanel...has to be a hobo of some description!

Reactions: Jaidybug