How many Bals do you have?

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
...A friend asked that question this morning so of course I had to do a count, forgive the crappy picture! The answer is currently 24. Many others have come and gone. A small collection by some standards but let's not let DH see this photo :biggrin:...anyone else willing to post a group shot?

lots of bags.jpg

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
:heart:
...A friend asked that question this morning so of course I had to do a count, forgive the crappy picture! The answer is currently 24. Many others have come and gone. A small collection by some standards but let's not let DH see this photo :biggrin:...anyone else willing to post a group shot?

View attachment 3690808
:love::loveeyes::yahoo::girlsigh::heart: Wow, so glad you posted your family!!! Love seeing them & it's NOT a "crappy" pic!! I love how you are rocking various colors & shapes that work so well for you! I know I've owned over 30 Bals in my life but have moved many of them on to lovely new owners. I think my current collection is about right size for me (after i unleash 2 or 3 more.) I'll try to remember to take a group pic soon. :hugs:

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012

View attachment 3690808
Wow, what a great collection! Nice to see pics.
Currently, I think I have about 17 Bals, mostly city. I also have something like 15 Bal SLG's. Will post a pic when I'm home.

Love Balenciaga! I have four currently, but have my eye on a couple more... View attachment 3690832
Like muchstuff, very "slippery slope." :smile:

Reactions: muchstuff

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014

View attachment 3690808
Just took this for you dearest[emoji8] muchstuff!
As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). IMG_1494165962.816602.jpg I tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.

BPC

Mar 31, 2012
As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). View attachment 3691397 I tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.
Love your choices. I'm also much more of a neutral color bag girl so your collection is perfect to me.

Reactions: Kendie26

Jaidybug

Mar 11, 2013
Calgary,Canada

View attachment 3690808
Wow! What a fantastic collection you have muchstuff! So many beautiful items! I only have one, my Mimosa City. I hope to add more bags soon[emoji4]
Love Balenciaga! I have four currently, but have my eye on a couple more... View attachment 3690832
Great foursome, lovely!
As some of you know I've been reducing my entire bag collection & was inspired by Harper Quinn's post on KonMari technique from Marie Kondo's book ([emoji173]it). View attachment 3691397 I tend to feel most happy in neutral land with bag colors so my Bal collection is likely very boring for most of you! [emoji23][emoji3]Look forward to seeing everyone's Bal family.
Love the neutrals you have, they are all so pretty!

Auvina15

May 12, 2015
The Emerald
These are just PERFECT!!! I love love every single piece of this collection!!!:heart::heart::heart:

BPC

Mar 31, 2012
@muchstuff do the day bags fall off your shoulder? I'm guessing not since you have so many?

My city bags won't stay put if I'm wearing a coat, but they're fine with blouses and tee's but not coats or thick sweaters. My part times stay on the shoulder better.

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
:heart:
:love::loveeyes::yahoo::girlsigh::heart: Wow, so glad you posted your family!!! Love seeing them & it's NOT a "crappy" pic!! I love how you are rocking various colors & shapes that work so well for you! I know I've owned over 30 Bals in my life but have moved many of them on to lovely new owners. I think my current collection is about right size for me (after i unleash 2 or 3 more.) I'll try to remember to take a group pic soon. :hugs:
That was part of the reason for taking them all out, might be time to cull a few...looking forward to your family pic!

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Not boring at all, most of mine are neutrals as well (except for my lust for rouge theatre!)...lovely collection!

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Wow! What a fantastic collection you have muchstuff! So many beautiful items! I only have one, my Mimosa City. I hope to add more bags soon[emoji4]

Great foursome, lovely!

Love the neutrals you have, they are all so pretty!
Thanks Jaidy! Still looking for my first Chanel...has to be a hobo of some description!

Reactions: Jaidybug