How many bags over 1k

1. How many bags of yours are over $1000. DO you think it's worth it. I sometimes sit back and think, Wow one bag could pay someone's rent for a month or more (depending on where they live). Or I could go on a shopping spree at target or somethin. etc. But in the end, my purse obsession still wins. thus why I have 5 bags over 1000 dollars.

2. none. i'm obsessed with purses but i can't justify spending that much on a purse. yet.
    my price limit has increased over the years, so this might change.

3. None so far, but I only have one in the collection. As soon as I am able I hope to add at least two (a B-bag and a Chloe). I tried yesterday, but NM cancelled my order due to lack of stock :sad: poop.

4. Most, if not all of my bags are over $1000 or near there give or take a hundred or so. Its not that I dont want less expensive bags necessarily, just the ones that I find come with that price tag. Definitely worth it!

5. Well...for me it's worth it. Though, I wish they weren't so pricey!

6. Well when you get your chloe and bbag then you'll have bags over 1k. !

7. If we're doing this is US $, then yes, I have one. Thinking that it could cover rent is kind of :weird:, so I just pretend it isn't true. :shame:

8. I have three over 1K but they were worth it to me. I try not to think about the fact that I could pay my mortgage for four months with what I spent on them.

9. NOne, though my total $$ of all my bags exceeds that for sure. I have found that price doesn't make a whole lot of difference in quality. I would if I wouldn't feel so much guilt afterward though. I guess with family, house, etc., I can't justify even what I spend now.

10. I have quite a few. I treat others well, and I have no problem treating myself good too.

11. I have 4 bags that are in the $300.00 - $500.00 dollar range then ONE balenciaga $1,300.00 and soon to be one Chloe edith $1,300.00 - both of my high end bags I plan on using for years though. To me it's an investment. If I use them for the next 2 or 3 years everyday - then it's money well spent.

12. Two :nuts: I think it's worth it if I love the bag, and if I know I'll use it a lot.

13. I have two: 1) Guccissima top handle bag and 2) LV cerise Sac Plat.

I'm holding on to a chalk MJ Ursula Elise that's $1,050--but I'm not a 100% sure I'll keep it. It's funny--if the bag was $895, I'm sure I'd keep it, but the fact that it's $155 more makes me more cautious than normal... Then I started looking at Chanel flap bags...

I've decided that I can't do a bag that hits $2k--that's really tough for me.

14. i've got 6. it's worth it!

15. I have a few.:wacko: Sometimes I look at them and think "There sits my new SONY flat screen TV!":lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice