How many bags have returned/sold.... and then re-purchased?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just repurchased the white patent stitched alex. I really want a white patent coach and didn't want brooke and don't love the new bella poppy tote... I found her on ebay used ONCE (so they said) for $130! I can't wait to have her back..
    I was worried about colour transfer..... I still am but she's cheap enough now that I'll chance it.
    So who else is crazy like me and repurchased? :nuts:

2. Hi,
    I have!!!! I bought the Large Tan Leather Sabrina FP at Nordstrom. Decided it wasn't for me! Then caught onto the Sabrina Craze (Thanks to fellow Coachies on TPF!) I found out that she was still at Nordstrom~ (being used in a display!) She was 1/2 off so I rebought her!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. I haven't done this..yet! Lol!

4. I bought two Julianne's, returned them, then bought one on Evilbay and one at the outlet. Now I love them. Go figure???

5. I bought a medium berry zoe, return it, bought a large zoe, sold it to buy the medium back. I just sold my medium again, I miss it already :lecture:

I also sold a scarf and bought it again a couple of weeks after... :rolleyes:

6. LOL are you going to buy the medium zoe again?

7. I don't think I've done this with a bag, but bought and returned an ergo wristlet like three times. I would bring it home, decide I'd never use it (even though I LOVED it), go back, and then on the next trip find it again...finally I just cut the tags off the darn thing and used it, because I figured I obviously loved it enough to buy it THREE times, enough is enough! ;)

8. I don't know. But even if I wanted to, I don't think I can find it for a good price. I sold it for what I paid at the outlet.

9. i have done this before several times lol. recently it was a black bridgit i gave to uncles gf cuz i thought it was too small but missed it so got it again am awaiting its arrival now. now that i have a decent sized collection i wont mind having a variety of sizes.

10. I've only done it once. I bought the ocelot capacity wristlet with PCE and then decided to return it because I really didn't think I would get much use out of it. Then I kept thinking and thinking about it and wished that I never returned it. By the time I got around to going to the Coach store, they were sold out. So I stopped by Dillards and they had it in their 30% off sale section! I guess it all worked out for the best.

11. I haven't done this yet, either. Everything I've got rid of I was relieved because they weren't working for me.

12. I've been searching for a large Brooke to replace the one I sold. I miss it horribly, and I absolutely regret getting rid of it!

13. i have!
    got an XL maggie in graphite. returned it cuz it was still too much. got a grey XL maggie.. then sold it cuz i didn't like that the strap kept falling. then got a large plum maggie- but decided i love the color- not the bag and sold it! LOL!

14. I did that just recently with a Brooke large wristlet. I didn't realize I had paid $98, full price, for it at the outlet until I got home...I was like no way....so returned it, walked around the outlets for a couple hours, went by for one last walk thru at Coach and there she was 50% off plus another 20% so I said she is mine now!!! :smile: Cut her tags off last weekend and love her, in fact so much I have the cherry one coming now!! :smile:

15. So what EXACTLY does one do with a wristlet? I usually make it my makeup bag and pop it into my larger coach!