• 21-30

• 31+

Results are only viewable after voting.
At least 20 bags...
5 Gucci
1 Darel Drape
1 Chanel
1 Balenciaga
2 Chloe (Silverado & Edith - on the way)
1 LV
3 Coach
plus a bunch of vintage bags and clutches

I counted 19 (not luggage, though) when I went and looked at my purse collection thread...and I know there's at least 10 more not accounted for because I didn't feel like dragging them out, not to mention all the classic leather Coach bags I have...so I'm assuming 30-35 at the minimum...

I don't think I want to count either. I am going to try to cull the collection though because my husband will probably begin to catch on when they start pouring out of the closet.

At one point, I counted 28 bags, including LV Speedy 25, vintage and new Gucci, Kate Spade, Longchamp, Lancel, Marc Jacobs, Hermes Birkin 30 CM, Tano, Fendi Mama Baguette, etc. and that's just the purses. All of these bags have come and gone via eBay. This is how I can up with the funds to buy new bags.

I'm equally obsessed with wallets and have collected and sold several kinds of LV, but right now I am carrying an older model of Ferragamo in black leather with the gancini clasp in black.

But now I think I have met my match with BBags. I am completely devoted to building my collection. I own the City in the pre-fall 2005 Caramel. I want a first really badly. I also like the "shopper" and "twiggy" styles.

On top of the Balenciaga, I currently own the MJ Blake in Petunia and the Venetia in Sap Green, as well as the Gucci hip bag in brown (worn by SJP in SATC).

LL_ROCKS said:
Seventeen:
Balenciaga Black Classique
Balenciaga White Classique
Balenciaga Red Classique
Balenciaga Tan City
Balenciaga Brown City
Balenciaga Bordeaux City
Balenciaga Black Work
Chloe White Edith (Large...Coming)
Chloe Black Paddington
Chloe Tan Silverado
Dior Bordeaux Gaucho (Tote...Coming)
Fendi Brown Spy
Gucci Tan Horsebit (Medium)
Marc Jacobs Black Stam
Yves Saint Laurent Brown Mombasa
Yves Saint Laurent White Muse (Large)
Yves Saint Laurent Black Vincennes
Wow! Impressive collection! Have you posted photos yet?

i have 3 LV bags
2 LV wallets
2 coach
1 coach wallet

those are my only designer bags
but have like 6 other purses

i would love to have more LV purses but I am a college student that has to eat and pay rent!

I don't have too many bags, I'm always editting out bags I don't use!

3 Chanel bags
2 Louis Vuitton
5 Non-logoed Coach (giving 4 of them away to friends soon)

I need a Gucci in my collection!

Hi,

I've been collecting for designer bags for more than 10 years now. I have around 40 designer bags and 10 in what I call the miscellaneous category; I actually own a bag from the actress Ines de la Fressage's (not sure if I'm even spelling it right!) line. My purses are somewhere between 12-15. My favourite at the moment is Chanel. I've given away a lot of bags to family members usually when I haven't used them for awhile, have not tried selling any yet!

hmm a rather small collection:

LV pouchette in monogram
Prada tote in camal
Burberry novacheck in pink
Gucci tote
Chloe paddington in whiskey

I also have a bunch on non-designer bags mostly from accesorize ..

I just did an inventory of my handbags ( I have them all cataloged). As I was looking at all my handbags, I was wondering to myself....have I lost control of my obsession with handbags :amazed: !....good lord...who needs this many handbags.....ME :love: ! I counted 36 pieces, NOT including luggage, weekender bags, or carry-ons. Someone, please tell me they have way more :worried: ?!

I have 31 bags and 8 accessories; see my complete collection here :P.
NOT counting my Monogram Mat Agenda arriving tomorrow, and Chloe Paddington and Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut arriving next week :shame:.