21-23 ysl bdj clutches
24 newspaper clutch
25.red Val clutch
26.red Val tote
27.lv alma bb ivory epi
28.celine mini box bag
29.no brand clutch one of my faves
30.jypsiere 31

I will not go beyond 30 so if I am getting something new, an old one has to go.

Reactions: mungoo33
Longchamp (6)
- Large Le Pliage Neo in black
- Le Pliage Travel Bag in black
- Le Pliage Cuir Large Handbag in black
- Le Pliage Cuir Large Handbag in grey
- Reseau Reversible Cognac / Enu
- Honore 404 in White

Cambridge Satchel (3)
- Music Bag in Blue
- Music Bag in Brown
- Batchel in Brown

Coach (1)
- Metropolitan Tote in grey pebbled leather

Mulberry (1)
- Bayswater in chocolate Darwin

Viera (3) -- local designer bag; this brand's leather is very high quality

I have a very small collection. I am very satisfied.

--Givenchy large Pandora (black)
--Chanel m/l caviar classic flap w/shw (black)
--Proenza Schouler PS1 pouch (black)
--Balenciaga Classic City (black)
--Louis Vuitton SpeedyB 25 in monogram

And two contemporary bags:
--Longchamp Pliage tote (navy)
--Longchamp Pliage backpack (navy)

I have a very small collection. I am very satisfied.

--Givenchy large Pandora (black)
--Chanel m/l caviar classic flap w/shw (black)
--Proenza Schouler PS1 pouch (black)
--Balenciaga Classic City (black)
--Louis Vuitton SpeedyB 25 in monogram

And two contemporary bags:
--Longchamp Pliage tote (navy)
--Longchamp Pliage backpack (navy)
Great collection!

Soooo, I just counted and I own 47 bags. The crazy things is that I do use most of them on a regular basis. I trade out my purse almost daily, and I was able to count 44 of them in my head.

Nineteen of them are by high-end or premier designers, and most of them are really timeless or versatile (day-to-night, great with a lot of different colors/outfits, etc).

The other 28 bags range from Furla to F21 to Anthropologie brands. Of these, 12 are clutches because I have a weakness for weird evening bags. Another 10 are in fun patterns or unusual colors/designs I can't wear every day (velvet, bright green, big florals, etc). The other six are plain but perfect for travel/movie theaters/bad weather.

I'd like to trim down my non-designer bag collection, but it's been harder

Soooo, I just counted and I own 47 bags. The crazy things is that I do use most of them on a regular basis. I trade out my purse almost daily, and I was able to count 44 of them in my head.

Nineteen of them are by high-end or premier designers, and most of them are really timeless or versatile (day-to-night, great with a lot of different colors/outfits, etc).

The other 28 bags range from Furla to F21 to Anthropologie brands. Of these, 12 are clutches because I have a weakness for weird evening bags. Another 10 are in fun patterns or unusual colors/designs I can't wear every day (velvet, bright green, big florals, etc). The other six are plain but perfect for travel/movie theaters/bad weather.

I'd like to trim down my non-designer bag collection, but it's been harder

Sounds as if you use your nineteen bags regularly, and the other 28 not so much? Not crazy at all; I have over 50 from contemporary and premier brands, and rotate them constantly.

Sounds as if you use your nineteen bags regularly, and the other 28 not so much? Not crazy at all; I have over 50 from contemporary and premier brands, and rotate them constantly.

Yes, although I use the plain bags and some of the colorful bags fairly often, too. We have rainy summers, so I rotate them in a lot during bad weather. Plus, my workplace isn't too showy, so I like to mix in low-end brands to stay under the radar.

Do you use all of yours pretty regularly? Though I'd like to pare down my collection more, in general, the number of bags I have works pretty well for me--I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Yes, although I use the plain bags and some of the colorful bags fairly often, too. We have rainy summers, so I rotate them in a lot during bad weather. Plus, my workplace isn't too showy, so I like to mix in low-end brands to stay under the radar.

Do you use all of yours pretty regularly? Though I'd like to pare down my collection more, in general, the number of bags I have works pretty well for me--I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Yup, I put bags in and out of rotation, so they all get use. As long they're not sitting there collecting dust with tags on, I think you're fine. Enjoy!

Currently I have around 60. This includes everything from no name pleather bags for rainy days to premier brands. It's a lot but I like color and variety. I will also go from a tiny crossbody one day to a big tote the next. I plan to get down to 50 eventually when I assess what bags I wear the least.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
5 LV's - Pallas Noir, Lumineuse PM, Alma PM, Eva Clutch in Monogram, Damier Ebene Speedy 30

2 Balenciagas - classic city and mini city both in black

Givenchy Lucrezia

YSL Classic Cabas Y Bag

Mini Gucci Dionysus Supreme

Phillip Lim Medium Pashli

Long Champ tote

3 Rebecca Minkoff

Tory Burch Thea

Kate Spade Clutch

2 Michael Kors