How many bags do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi just for fun. How many bags do you have total from premiere, contemporary designers, or any other bags.

2. Ummmm, off the top of my head, I know I have over 30, but not sure of exact numbers. Most are Coach and that number is in the 20's, MK is second with a total of 6 and I have one Kate Spade.

3. 16

4. Around 30 or so. Not sure of the exact count.

5. About 50..., I am currently trying to downsize 😉

6. I only own contemporary bags now for total of 7--5 of which are Coach.

I used to fluctuate between 9-15 but I am trying to stay at or less than 10.

7. This is the perfect amount I want to be at, imo.

8. I currently have 10. 8 MK and 2 Coach. I don't want to go over this number but I want to add one more in the Fall.

I honestly prefer to have around 8 bags to rotate....:smile:

9. 3: jet set tote; zipped tote; Selma (which is my fav!)

10. 11. All of them are MK😍.

11. Only 2 Givenchy Antigona and Chanel Le Boy. Working on getting some sort of rare Chanel flap soon, though

bobolo and gypsumrose like this.
  12. I have 18 bags
    5 hamiltons
    4 Suttons
    2 totes
    2 vintage Gucci bags
    1 Gucci tote
    1 Boston Gucci
    3 Kate Spade bags
    Going to sell some bags this summer especially the Hamiltons. Too big for me.

13. I have 20 MK bags, 3 wallets, 1 cosmetic case and 3 bag charms.

And then i have about 30 non designer bags.

14. Overall? i thought you were going to ask by MK.. :lol:

Um, 10? yeah.. i am not heavy in the bag department and frankly, given my nerve issues now? only... 3 maybe 4 i can wear, 4th caused pain last go so i have just given up with it for now... not sure whether it was just a coincidence.

I do have some wristlets, a card holder, some pouches, fobs/charms and so forth...

15. So so sorry to hear about your nerve condition! That must be frustrating having to carry certain bags. Hope you get better!