How Many Bags Do You Carry When You Go On Vacation...Which Ones?

^^Me too...when I go to the Dominican Republic I stay in doors most of the time. My Spanish gives me away as a foreigner right away...and while the people over there all are very friendly and humble, there are alot of thieves due to the economical situation. I told my mom next time I go I am going to the turistical areas and I'm going as a tourist!

I am the type of person that changes bags almost everyday, I know I cannot carry all my bags with me while on vacation, but I hate feeling "naked" (for lack of better words).

Normally, I bring two bags, one is speedy as it's big enough to put all my normal stuff and bottle, magazine and a bit travel stuff. Another is Denim Baggy PM to browse around the places.

I travel with 1 or 2 speeedy and/or ph....never would I bring more because on holidays things always get lost or stolen...the thought of leaving valuable bags in the hotel is scary even if it is five star......plus I want to keep my collection in mint con'd.....

I don't bring any really good bags in hopes of coming back with something new, lol. I love to shop for new clothes and a new bag on vacation so I always make sure I bring an almost empty suitcase to fill up, haha. Plus I'm afraid of something getting stolen or lost.