How many Baby Sages do you have????

I found it to be very stiff compared to my other wovens and the color was lighter then I thought it would be. I had never seen the bag irl and I didn't pick it up at the outlet my dh did. I could find different ways to dress her up but if a bag doesn't have the wow factor on it's own then for me it's too plain. On the black woven the silver hardware really pops. But the ash may work just fine for you!

Thank you, that's helpful. Man, I wish my bf would go to the Coach store for me, hehe. You have a sweet husband!

I wear a lot of cool tones and I'm wearing paler shades for summer (white, cream, blush etc) so I think it might work.

Thank you, that's helpful. Man, I wish my bf would go to the Coach store for me, hehe. You have a sweet husband!

I wear a lot of cool tones and I'm wearing paler shades for summer (white, cream, blush etc) so I think it might work.

You're welcome!
Thank you, my dh goes for me because I have such a crazy work schedule and he knows I'll be upset if I miss out on something I really want.
I hope you love it!

I ordered mushroom woven from the online sale and hope my friend can track down 2 more (black leather and ash woven) at the outlet for me this weekend. So I'm hoping to have 3 soon:biggrin:

Just added Mushroom too! It was the one color I wanted that none of the outlets seemed to have! Yipeee.

Twins! So glad they put the mushroom online so we were able to get one! Maybe that's why there were no mushrooms in the outlets because they set them aside for the online sale, hehe.