How many B-bags is a *sane* number for the wife to collect?

:wtf: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! :nuts:

RockSteady - you have a ROCKING collection!!!!! :yahoo: Congrats to you!!!

RockSteady's DH - your lovely wife is a Balenciaga goddess....there's no parting with any of those bags!! What a gorgeous and diverse collection...I especially love the maroon suede flat hobo!!

I vote to keep on driving the Honda!! :P

(and more bbags as foreplay:graucho: ...I LOVE THAT!!! LOL!!!!!:roflmfao: )

ETA: BTW, I just told PHBF about this thread....little does he know what's hiding in MY closet...bwah hahahahahaa!!

Holy moly!! That is a hell of a collection! But actually there isn't a single one which should be sold they're all georgous! Rock: you're my Balenciaga godess! You'll be my role model. Now everytime dh says that I have enough bags (just 9 and 5 of them are bbags) I'll show him your collection. Thanks, Rock!!
I guess it's time for some knee pads when you want to make up for those many bags with your DH :smile:

OMFG!!!!!

How long have you been collecting these beauties? I love the variation on colors AND styles (so often we see people who collect bags in only like 2-3 styles).

And may I be so blunt as to ask....how in the world do you finance a collection like this? Do you sell bags in order to buy new ones, or do you just keep earning and adding? :girlsigh: