How many B-bags is a *sane* number for the wife to collect?

DH... you are brilliant! :idea:....using the tPF to get rid of your wife's bags instead of us convincing her to buy more!!

(Don't tell your male friends it is working :P )

tabbyco said:
DH... you are brilliant! :idea:....using the tPF to get rid of your wife's bags instead of us convincing her to buy more!!

(Don't tell your male friends it is working :P )

Huh? Me Brilliant?

She laughs...LAUGHS...at the idea of a limit.:shrugs:

You see, there are all these really, really, really good reasons why each and every bag is absolutley essential for a certain situation, such as blah blah blah blah Balenciaga blah blah blah blah Balenciaga blah blah blah...

Ok honey, we can keep driving the Honda. Got my priorites straight now. Don't know what I was thinking. What we really need is more closet space...or actually a larger house for The Purse Room :whistle:

HAHHAHA, this thread is cracking me up.:lol: :roflmfao:

anyways you can never have too many bbags..IMO.I only have two bbags right now and if I could I would buy every color that's ever been released.That's my goal...to at least own every color...even if it means selling one eventually to get the next color.:girlsigh:

oh Rocksteady, i'd love to see a picture of this collection.A closet full of bbags....i can only dream:tender:

^^ The Purse Room. I'm loving it. ;) This room would be bigger than the hall closet, right?

After getting everything in one pile on the bed I think I can see now how I may have gone a bit overboard with "collecting them all". But I did score a few great deals and a few special rarities and a few practical bags and a few too small, a few too big, a few dirty ones...you know, the usual eBay experience.

Plus, I have my birthday bags because he's also been bit by the b.bag bug. The DH presented me with the Rouge Vif Purse, and both the Camelskin and Black Pebbled Leather Aviator Helmet Bags for my 29th birthday. He's too much! :yahoo::lol:

RockSteady said:
^^ The Purse Room. I'm loving it. ;) This room would be bigger than the hall closet, right?

After getting everything in one pile on the bed I think I can see now how I may have gone a bit overboard with "collecting them all". But I did score a few great deals and a few special rarities and a few practical bags and a few too small, a few too big, a few dirty ones...you know, the usual eBay experience.

Plus, I have my birthday bags because he's also been bit by the b.bag bug. The DH presented me with the Rouge Vif Purse, and both the Camelskin and Black Pebbled Leather Aviator Helmet Bags for my 29th birthday. He's too much! :yahoo::lol:

HAHA, well... if you have any magentas or turquoise bags that you are getting rid of... let me know - LOL!!!

RockSteady said:

So buying handbags is considered foreplay, right? :graucho: