How many B-bags is a *sane* number for the wife to collect?

1. I just opened the hall closet and it is stuffed to the gills with B-bags. A quick tally suggests that for the price of all those bags we could have had a new car! :wtf:

I think it might be time to "thin the herd" just a bit. So how many bags is a *sane* number for my wife (a true B-bag addict and connoisseur) to keep in her personal collection?

ps - we are not millionairres...

2. Is your wifey a Pfer? If not, get her to join asap! :graucho:

3. haha that's funny...how many are there? How does your DW feel about trimming the herd? *If* she's on board with the trim and not :crybaby: , I'd say keep the dearly loved ones, keep the rare collectible ones, and sell the rest...:flowers:

4. sh*t!!!!! will, is that you????????? :Push:

5. If she's happy with having all those B-bags and you guys are not going broke, why not let her keep it. This is probably whats keeping her "sane"! :lol: But if you're really having a problem with her B-bag addiction, then maybe you should give her a talk and have her trim down the numbers and keep only the rare B-bags.

By the way, welcome to tPF!! :wlae:

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. They are an investment! They'll increase in value every year so if you sell now, you'll actually be losing money. Not to mention the ass-age she will kick.

But to answer your question...... 47.

8. hmm...how many can your closet hold?! ;)

9. :wtf:Maybe this is my dh.....
    Um, I think I have 8. Probably not finished yet. Oh ya, and a few "others".

10. Doh! It was supposed to be a poll with these choices...

1. What kind of monster do you think I am?
    2. Two
    3. Three
    4. Four
    5. Five
    6. Six
    7. Seven
    8. Eight
    9. Nine
    10. Ten
    11. Yeah right! Nice try...

11. I don't think you could ever have too many.

12. :roflmfao:

13. And you might want to check her car trunk and under her bed too... :roflmfao:

14. ummmm, sorry to break it to ya, DH, but I vote for choice # 11 :wlae: :jammin: :supacool:

15. :lol: OMG! My sweet hubby, The DH, just needs your assurance that about a dozen or so bags is a-okay ;)

I agree with you girls, I should keep the rare & most loved ones and sell the rest. I'm going through the closet now to see what's in there. :blush:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice