How many b-bags does one really need?

So far I can only justify having 2 Firsts (bordeaux, rouge) and 1 City (black) perhaps? I only have the bordeaux First right now but hopefully I can complete my dream soon. lol

I think the REAL answer to the question "How many b-bags does one really need" is "How many are there?" Lucky for me I am not all that keen on bright colored bags, so that may keep my new b-bag obsession somewhat in check. But fall is coming, and that means truffe and blanc...

My hunt for B bags are mostly for older bags with great leather. I am not in a hurry to get a new bag this season.. although, I do love the ink color but because of the leather.

mocean said:
in my {DREAM} wardrobe, I'd have 12 balenciagas. mostly neutrals ( a light, a medium, a dark) in a few different choices of shapes, a metallic, 3 different brights (soft color/pastel, warm bright, cool bright)...

AMEN!!!! I would also throw in a fuschia, an eggplant, an apple green and a mustard in there too. :love: :love: :love:

If I had a sugar daddy, I'd like to have one of each style in each color that comes out. Unfortunately, I do not have a sugar daddy. :smile: I think one in each size (no multiples in color) would be nice. That's pretty much where I'm at right now. I love how you start seeing a pattern with certain collections- some people love pastels, some love the older leather, some people love hobos, some love black and have a black one in each shape.

I do find the old classique with the flat hardware/longer strap pretty indispensable!