How many b-bags does one really need?

You definitely fit right in here! I just received my first b-bag on Friday and I am already on the hunt for more...although I love mine so much that I can't imagine carrying anything else right now!

The more the merrier! If you love it, then go for it! I just got my first b=bag a couple of weeks ago, and I am dying to get another one! AND I cannot wait for the fall bags to come out!

You are definitely not abnormal. From what I've read, it seems like many people on the PF have more than one. They are addictive. So many pretty colors and styles. I have two and want at least one more this fall. They are great bags.

in my {DREAM} wardrobe, I'd have 12 balenciagas. mostly neutrals ( a light, a medium, a dark) in a few different choices of shapes, a metallic, 3 different brights (soft color/pastel, warm bright, cool bright)...

I'm seriously in love with bbags, no other bag 'fits me' like they do - it just completely fits my style... it's truly like the bag flows with my image! I have 5 right now..... but am expecting one more... and I think I have another one coming in a month or so LOL! so yeah, it's definitely normal to keep on wanting more - they're just way too fabulous (in my opinion!)

byMiMi said:
I'm seriously in love with bbags, no other bag 'fits me' like they do - it just completely fits my style... it's truly like the bag flows with my image! I have 5 right now..... but am expecting one more... and I think I have another one coming in a month or so LOL! so yeah, it's definitely normal to keep on wanting more - they're just way too fabulous (in my opinion!)

I think this calls for a photo! I would love to see your b-bags!

hey ya
you're not alone and its totally normal! i mean - what bag range can you get these days that filled with different styles and wonderful colours???? (<<<<totally correct me if im wrong)
i've got 2 b-bags and i'm the hunt for at least 3 or 4 more!!!! they're a great bag! i say, if you want more then go ahead - you only live once!!!! :smile:

I have two City bags, and three Firsts. I know I will be wanting more of them--by Fall for sure!

My husband says Balenciaga bags should come with warnings like on cigarettes. (There are warnings on cigarette packages in
Canada.) Warning: Highly addictive. May cause obsessiveness and the need to purchase other styles and colours.

(You're normal!!!)