How many b-bags does one really need?

You don't need many, but you will want a lot! I'm not sure what it is but it's a big issue LOL! I had one and was fine, then I went to about 5, and now I've sold all but 2...I kept one first in black and one new pale rose box...they are truly nice, fun, lightweight, and an easy bag to enjoy!

I'm with you. I have several b-bags, and I'd get another one in a minute if the funds were available. I have a City, two Twiggys, and a Purse. LOVE them!

I've two b. bags ( a turquoise 05 first and a caramel twiggy prefall '05) and i need more.... I'm looking for the oval as a bag for the evening and a calcaire twiggy.. :love:

Irissy said:
So far I can only justify having 2 Firsts (bordeaux, rouge) and 1 City (black) perhaps? I only have the bordeaux First right now but hopefully I can complete my dream soon. lol

Cricket (cricketdesignerwear.co.uk) had the First in rouge awhile ago--you might want to check with them. (I've ordered from them.)

snowwhite said:
Cricket (cricketdesignerwear.co.uk) had the First in rouge awhile ago--you might want to check with them. (I've ordered from them.)

Thanks for looking out for me, but I'm waiting for the new F/W rouge that's suppose to come out later. Heard the leather might be better but then we'll see... :amuse:

well, i have 2 firsts including the first year black with very long strings, 2 mediums, 1 twiggy, and 4 works... i am on my second white bc the color got too dirty. i passed on this season's colors bc of new leather. i love them all...