How many B-Bags do you have on your eBay WATCH List?

1. Holy cow ... just looked at my eBay WATCH list; I have 14 B-Bags that I''m watching!!! How about you ....?????

2. Wow!

I think I have 3-4 bags and I thought that was a lot!

3. I have six..:shame:

a magenta twiggy & first
    a black first
    a pistachio classique
    an eggplant classique and a
    04 lilac twiggy

probably wont end up winning any but I can dream!!

A.:flowers:

4. I have 12.......

5. I have 6 as well lol.

6. I just love your Kitty Avatar!! Funny ... it appears as though quite a few of us have Cats, and have used their picture for our Avatar (except those who are using their B-Bag pictures ... wonderful as well!)

7. Aww thanx hun! Is that your kitty as well in you avatar? She's a real beauty compared to mine lol. Mine is more of the comical type!

8. 10, and about 60 that ended... I should get rid of those.

9. Totally relate to that Winona ... I just deleted a bunch of 'Ended' auctions. Sometimes I like to keep them just to see if the seller reduced the price though.

10. Just 3!!

11. Thanks ... she was a beautiful Cat (alas, she passed away almost 2 years ago). Of all the Cats I ever had, she was the BEST ... so sweet and cuddly. I don't think I'll ever find another Cat like her. You should have seen my husband with her ... that was HIS BABY!!!! What a riot!

12. I have 5

13. I do that too!!
    Plus I like to compare selling prices when new bags in the same colours/styles go up.

I love how you love your cat. I hope you got to have her for a long time :smile:

14. a lot :biggrin: I lost track, and probably will only consider bidding on a couple, but one can dream right ;)

15. i have 3, but i'm not planning on bidding.
    i just like to see how things end up out of curiosity. plus, they're pretty :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice