How many avatars have you had?

None. :crybaby: sniff...sniff.

I've been trying to put one up, but if cutestmom is "low tech" then I am NO tech. Can somebody else do one for you on here? Or explain how? I've got the URL to a bag I own, but it's from styledrops.com. Is that okay to use? The website would take you to the whole page, and the picture I want is just the little one on the upper left.
http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-17527.html

Oops - Sorry. Didn't mean to sabotage your question. I just want an avatar...even if it's a gorilla eating a banana.

Carry on. :smile:

On this forum just the one. When I'm reading other peoples posts I get used to their avatars, and if they keep the same ones then it's easier for me to recognise them. So I then don't change mine either for that reason, kwim? :S For now this ones good, it's bright and it's a bit different.

None. :crybaby: sniff...sniff.

I've been trying to put one up, but if cutestmom is "low tech" then I am NO tech. Can somebody else do one for you on here? Or explain how? I've got the URL to a bag I own, but it's from styledrops.com. Is that okay to use? The website would take you to the whole page, and the picture I want is just the little one on the upper left.
http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-17527.html

Oops - Sorry. Didn't mean to sabotage your question. I just want an avatar...even if it's a gorilla eating a banana.

Carry on. :smile:

Here I've re-sized it for you. If you right-click and save it by pressing "Save Picture As", then you can just upload it and hopefully it should work ;)

To Upload: Find the quick links button on the very top of the page ^^ Click it and scroll down to where it says edit profile and click that. Then on that page it should say Edit Avatar on the left hand side and click that. There should be a little button on that page that says "Browse", if you click it you can then find where you've saved the picture on your pc. Then once you've found where you've saved it, remember to press the "Save Changes" button. That sounds a bit complicated, but if you need anymore help with it just let me know.