How Many 130mm Girls Are Out There ?

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
Hello everyone. I'm trying to get an idea of how many other girls love to wear 130mm heels. I have done enough practicing that I am now able to make 130mm Hot Chicks and other single sole 130mm pointy toe pumps my everyday heels. My problem, of course, is that they are so hard to find. I have worn my 2 pair of Hot Chicks until they are almost worn completely out. I'm thinking if we can show Mr. Louboutin how many 130mm girls are really out there, he will take notice and bring out more styles and colors of these magnificent heels. So if you agree, please add your name to the list. Thanks for reading this and participating in "The Quest".

Hello everyone. I'm trying to get an idea of how many other girls love to wear 130mm heels. I have done enough practicing that I am now able to make 130mm Hot Chicks and other single sole 130mm pointy toe pumps my everyday heels. My problem, of course, is that they are so hard to find. I have worn my 2 pair of Hot Chicks until they are almost worn completely out. I'm thinking if we can show Mr. Louboutin how many 130mm girls are really out there, he will take notice and bring out more styles and colors of these magnificent heels. So if you agree, please add your name to the list. Thanks for reading this and participating in "The Quest".

193 views and no one wears 130mm heels ? How disappointing. Aren't there any HIGH heel girls out there ?

Reactions: Devsho
Here is the full YT video for his Hot Chick 130, So Kate, FM130 walk

1:21 mark "A little birdie told me Louboutin will not be making any more 130s with no platform anymore..because nobody can walk in these"

Very intelligent, knows Art History

San Junipero:
"Violet’s knowledge of art, history, and fashion is outstanding. She is so articulate; we stan a true intellectual icon."

Pedro Acevedo:
"Violet sure knows her fashion/art history. Respect."

africkso:
"I love how Violet views fashion for the art form it is. That's why her drag has always been so artistic and visually stunning. Pageant queens could never."

Hanna Matures:
"Thank you so much for sharing your shoes with us! I hope you continue this series. It's really obvious how passionate you are about your art and what you do + what you put on your body. More power to you, Queen ❤"

Ande Richter:
"You have such an education in fashion. Absolute inspiration. Teach us Queen!"

Shoe Technique

Gigi Guerrero:
"I know that shift of weight from foot to foot very well. Her heels were killing her already during the filming. The pain is worth it..."

Kelly Star:
"While standing in the shoes....he did every move known to a heel wearer to lessen the pain... rock the weight back n forth, stands on the balls.... stand on the heel.... etc."

Kate Loveless:
"Everyone is like: Woah those shoooes! :heart: And I am there like: Woah, what an amazing arch :heart: Did you ever think of making a tutorial on how to walk in Heels like that?"

peejy:
"god I hope violet reads this bc I'm dying to learn how to wear shoes like that"

J C:
"Put your weight on your tippy toes, not the heel. You're either born with it or you're not. If your flat-footed like me its impossible. Streching your feet like ballerinas might help?"

Raven E:
"I don’t think you can teach anyone how to “walk” in certain shoes. I always practiced with mine around the house before I wore them out."

Jessie M.:
"Those Louboutin hot chicks are my dream shoe :heart: Thanks for teaching us about fashion, Violet - I feel like it'd be so fun to shop with you! haha"

Nadi 23452:
"God, those 130s. That's some dedication right there"

Last edited:

I have 2 black-patent Hot Chick 130, separated by .5 size. The 41.5 (tight fit, want the smaller toe-box for sexiness) shows a lot of wear, right tip is gone. The right shoe has threads bursting at the toe-box. 5" heels will bend/warp from their initial form. I just went back to my 42 leopard-patent HC 130 (left tip gone), better fit and no bend/warp. MUCH better

Do you have dance training..like jazz? You should go beyond everyday walking/strutting, try some entertainment. I mentioned studying YT videos. Check Flashdance music-video (Irene Cara, Solid Gold). See pic, she has great outfits (mini dresses) with 3.5" pumps (low-cut like Louboutin Pigalle 85). See pics. Stilly likes casual outfits (mini dresses, short skirts) with sky scraping 5" heels. She might want to take note: lower the heels!

Below is what you/Stilly/Miella are doing -- living your passion (via 5" heels). Girl, you need to post up pics! Stilly, she needs to post up videos! Miella has a drone, so videos would be pretty awesome

Well, I hear the music
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around
Take a hold of my heart

What a feeling
Bein's believin'
I can have it all
Now I'm dancing for my life

Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life

red.jpg

teal.jpg

black.jpg

Reactions: Nottwenty
193 views and no one wears 130mm heels ? How disappointing. Aren't there any HIGH heel girls out there ?

7:43 mark in above Violet Chachki video

"And, REMEMBER! If you're NOT doing Heels, you're NOT doing Drag!"

Yourself/Stilly/Miella, you're female drag queens!

"If you have it..FLAUNT IT!"

See Christiana Moline (Mac cosmetics editor)

"wannabee drag queen by night"

Fab legs with So Kate

Fab heel collection (Stilly has her beat though!)

5" heels paired ONLY with below knee skirts, happily married 9 yrs (Stilly..you NEED to get married!)

evening mode, you can bare thighs (Stilly, are you listening..your daytime ultra-mini skirts is a fashion faux paux)

Louboutin Cross Piga

Sapphire So Kate!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmiiaZpgUF-/

Stressed Louboutin (Fifi?)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcRHdf7lMYk/

She's LGBTQA (A for "ally")
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVyIxeKgT7Y/

Oscar De la Renta
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPyPBBZBqV8/

Pigalle Follies glitter (Stilly..please start posting videos!)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoRvPvBKWE/

still trying to figure out if Christiana is transwoman (but left pic is her Dad?)
https://www.instagram.com/p/t89MLHkYJi/

D.R.A.G. table book

Last edited:

There's another RuPaul drag race winner, Carmen Carrera. She's transgender, on female hormones and had breast implants. She's always on 5" heels, often wearing So Kate

She does shows around the country. See her performance below at Mickey's (West LA), she's wearing 130 heels

Christina2, this is your territory. Sexy, getting a rise out of the audience. You are a "natural" performer, wasting away in jewelry retail. Stilly, also. Both of you need to investigate some entertainment options

Carmen Carrera Showgirl

Getty Images

sokate.jpeg

cape.jpg

carmen-carrera-vmas.jpg

gettyimages-499447778-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1148664849-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1189869076-2048x2048.jpg

v-109-launch-party-gramercy-park-hotel-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9060492at.jpg

article-2490605-19411C9C00000578-838_634x900.jpg

gettyimages-845093966-2048x2048.jpg

I like to wear the three highest Louboutins I have occasionally and just for fun! It took a while for me to get used to walking in 130mm heels but it's become second nature to me lately. View attachment 4847817View attachment 4847818
I like to wear the three highest Louboutins I have occasionally and just for fun! It took a while for me to get used to walking in 130mm heels but it's become second nature to me lately. View attachment 4847817View attachment 4847818
Add me to the list of 130 mm lovers. I’ve only been able to get 2 pairs of HC before CL discontinued. Luckily, both are black patent so I keep one pair in reserve. Also, I have 2 pairs of BA FM 130s, one black kid and one bronze. They have a shorter toe box and the heels are not as stable, but beautiful. I don’t do platforms.

Reactions: racquel
Add me to the list of 130 mm lovers. I’ve only been able to get 2 pairs of HC before CL discontinued. Luckily, both are black patent so I keep one pair in reserve. Also, I have 2 pairs of BA FM 130s, one black kid and one bronze. They have a shorter toe box and the heels are not as stable, but beautiful. I don’t do platforms.

Girl, start posting up! Start your own thread, ala Stilly. You've got 4 Audi's, would make GREAT background for photos. Your avatar shows black-patent So Kate on a red hood (what car, the red Audi roadster?), so you know how to do photography.

Yah, I got 2 black-patents HC 130s (1 for backup, "great minds think alike"), they differ by 1/2 size, the smaller one looks/feels sexier (though a bit tight). Right on, I don't do platforms either, they look "hooker-ish", LOL.

Those Brian Atwood (BA) 130s are nice, Engineeringinheels has some good pics and videos.

"there is a little bit of wobble in these, harder to walk than the Hot Chick 130s"

She also agrees with your assessment of "not as stable". She also mentioned that the patent is *softer* than the stiffer Louboutin patent, easier to break-in

She also has both Loub HC 130 and BA FM (F** Me) 130, you two (and Stilly) share the same tastes!

Hot Chick 130 with Porsche in background (nice wheels!)

She used to drive a Subaru WRX (all wheel drive..bad a** FAST)

So Kate with Porsche as background:

Brian Atwood FM 130 with Porsche in background

You two should start a website/Instagram/Youtube, combining designer pumps with sportscars:

Fast Cars, Fast Women

Stilly's DBF drives a Mercedes, she likely drives a Euro luxury sportscar. Get her involved.

Goto Auto Shows (Chicago, New York, LA), IMSA races. E.g. Long Beach Grand Prix, they have a super-car event there..I've been there. There is one wealthy lady (Beverly Hills), who drives a Ferrari, shows up in 6" platform pumps, does Charity work. There are pre-race promotional events, like "Roar on the Shore" (in upscale Belmont Shore, south of Long Beach), "Thursday Night Thunder" on Palm Ave. Both (esp the latter) brings in the IMSA race-cars with drivers (for autographs, chit-chat)

Hire professional photographers to get photos and videos. Push it over Social Media, website, etc. Build traffic, get sponsorships, sell advertising space, etc. Launch your platform, with Purseforum/Louboutin as a partner. There is online media channel (started in 2019) for IMSA races, they had a booth at Long Beach GP IMSA paddock. Get interviewed there, push your brand. Ala "Amber Lounge" started by Sonia Irvine, sister of ex Formula 1 racer Eddie Irvine:

The worlds of F1 and fashion might seem poles apart but imagine if we drew a Venn diagram between the two -- they have a lot more in common than you might think.

Glamor, design, money, luxury, celebrities, an international stage... the list goes on.

Sonia Irvine, sister of former Ferrari driver Eddie Irvine, was quick to spot the link between F1 and fashion.

"There is a strong element of glamor and fashion in F1," she explained to CNN. "In F1 we always strive to be the best and fashion designers are the same. So the idea came along to combine the two."

This year eight drivers, including Red Bull racer Dany Kvyat and Sauber's Felipe Nasr, along with some of their female partners, led by 2009 world champion Jenson Button's stunning model wife Jessica, will take a turn on the catwalk.

The F1 pilots participating in Irvine's show will be dressed in $8,000 bespoke tailor-made suits by London designer Apsley.

"We've got elite drivers, all these cool women, headline designers Julien MacDonald and Odabash MacDonald and sexy models," adds Irvine, who organises the show in aid of Autism Rocks, which raises money for the Autism Research Trust.

Just like any runway show there are also famous faces on the front row. Justin Bieber watched from fashion's pole position last year.
"The teams and some of the drivers and sport's TV presenters enjoy it because they bring along their important VIPs and celebrity guests," says Irvine.

"The majority of the drivers like doing it. It's good PR for them to be seen outside the track doing something fashion-orientated. It gives them a profile for sunglasses sponsors or designers, for example."

Everyone who parades up and down over a grand prix weekend, from the racers' wives and girlfriends to VIP guests, is under constant scrutiny.

"You are photographed in everything that you do from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave," explains Irvine, who swapped a job in the National Health Service to work as a physiotherapist for her racing driver brother.

"I went from a world that was not very style conscious, where I wore a uniform, to a world where there are photographers and film crews everywhere.

"You have to be aware of how you look and keep yourself fit and presentable."

It's not only F1's females who are style savvy. German TV presenter Ebel has a reputation, and a bit of a cult following, as one of the sport's snappiest dressers.

"F1 is a big mixture of a hi-tech show and business, there are many, many people involved and you shouldn't look like a hustler," Ebel says.

"If you go out of the house, it's my philosophy that you should look in the mirror and say, 'OK, that's good. I'm going here for work and I have to at least look serious and not that I'm going to the beach.'"

^^^ Stilly epitomizes the above, stylish every-single-freaking-day! Christina2 puts an emotional/passionate voice behind her PF/Louboutin posts, she can weave a story! You are a "dark horse", coming out of your lurk mode. Your connection with Motorsports (24 Hrs LeMans), gives you an *interesting* angle. You could pull off a "Sonia Irvine" (Amber Lounge), with a parallel type of Fashion/Motorsports promotional brand. Say, for Charity. See pics from "Amber Lounge", promotional event for Monaco Formula 1 race

All of sudden your (self indulgent) Passion (cars, designer clothes) can be transformed into Altruism, for-the-greater-good, selflessness, etc. A hero to the American "masses", in conjunction with Wonder Woman (with female director), latter being pushed to young American girls as a (sorely needed) role model.

Attachments

• Victoria-Silvstedt-AMBER-LOUNGE-2015.jpg
    Victoria-Silvstedt-AMBER-LOUNGE-2015.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 58
  • AMBER-LOUNGE-MONACO-2015-3.jpg
    AMBER-LOUNGE-MONACO-2015-3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 53
  • gettyimages-688802790-1496088807.jpg
    gettyimages-688802790-1496088807.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Nottwenty
I'm just seeing this thread now. I think I have at least 20 pairs of 130mm by now...6 pairs of Hot Chicks, 6 pairs of Brian Atwood FM Pumps and then my Senoras, 3 Allenissimas, Merci Allens, Fetish 130's, etc...
Oh I wish they'd relaunch 130mm shoes in the coming seasons...:girlsigh:

I would love to have a go on 130s, but I am a broke student who only own (currently) a pair of Louboutin 120 and has no problems with them whatsoever.
If only I could find decently priced hot chicks (or if only I could understand which jobs gives me enough money to buy £1000+ shoes) I would DEFFO buy them

• Love
Reactions: supercheap454
Hi. Good luck on finding HCs in 130mm. They are out of stock/sold out and anyone who has a pair (or more) won’t be willing to part with them...including me!

The HC in 100mm IMHO look lame.

What size are you in your SK?
Brian Atwood FM 130 run a little smaller than SK in 120.
I take a patent SK in 39.5 and 39 in suede, but in the BA FM 130, I need 39.5 or 40! I found out the hard way. I bought a new pair of BA FM 130 sight unseen and they are toooo small, and unworn.
Since you are a student and interested in the 130 mm experience, if you are in the US, and the right size, would about $15 for shipping do it????

• Love
Reactions: iamluthien
Hi. Good luck on finding HCs in 130mm. They are out of stock/sold out and anyone who has a pair (or more) won’t be willing to part with them...including me!

The HC in 100mm IMHO look lame.

What size are you in your SK?
Brian Atwood FM 130 run a little smaller than SK in 120.
I take a patent SK in 39.5 and 39 in suede, but in the BA FM 130, I need 39.5 or 40! I found out the hard way. I bought a new pair of BA FM 130 sight unseen and they are toooo small, and unworn.
Since you are a student and interested in the 130 mm experience, if you are in the US, and the right size, would about $15 for shipping do it????
Hi there!

In So Kates I am a 36 or a 36.5 unfortunately...if they were my size I would also have paid to shipping to the UK (where I now live).
I hope I'll get to try the 130mm experience one day :heart: