How Lv Really Made Me Mad Today....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Waiting is such torture! Sorry you had to deal with this, I am from Boston so I feel bad that you had a bad experience at my home store! I hope they make up for it by giving you something really special. I look forward to seeing your new treasures tomorrow!

2. Wow that sucks id be pretty steamed too (im not a very patient person:smile:) But at least you get the cool gift, dont forget to post pics!

3. Rats Jill, that sucks a lot !

Still, I'm excited for this gift.. hopefully not a catelogue !

4. Ugh!!! Waiting is DEFINITELY a b****!!! I am sooooooooo sorry to hear about this!!!

I am anxious to see what your new goodie is!!! :yahoo: Perhaps an MC Bookmark? :nuts:

5. Too busy to ship? Riiighhht.

I'm glad you got everything sorted out and a refund! Plus an extra gift. Can't wait till you recieve your package! Exciting! =)

6. oh, that sucks. good thing you got them to straigten things out. Can't wait for pics!!! =)

7. Sorry this happened to you, Jill. I can't believe you bought the Bags and Trunks Mini Pochette already, I would be pissed too if I paid for NDA and didn't get it the next day. Waiting is a PITA. Can't wait to see your new goodies.

8. :graucho:

9. i'm excited to see the gift.

10. Aww.. I'm so sorry that happened! It sucks when your expecting something and are SO excited and them.... it never comes!!!

I can't wait to see what he included!!!

11. That does suck for you, but I can't wait to see your gift!

12. Ahh that sucks. They better send you something really cool with it!

13. i really want to hear what the gift is! lol pics too!!!