How Lv Really Made Me Mad Today....

Ugh, I'm sorry!
That's like the story I got with my denim flats last week..
Tuesday (day of the party): "We need to order them, they should be here by Friday."
No call....
Saturday when I go in to get my mom's bandeaus: "Oh we had to order them from the East coast so they should be here by Wednesday."
No call....until FRIDAY night. UGH.

So I feel your pain lol. I hope the gift is good!

I really hate when stuff like that happens. You wait and wait and anticipate for the arrival and...NOTHING! This has happened to me a couple times but they were shoes. So I know how you feel and I can imagine how pissed you must've been. I'm glad you got everything straightened out. And I sure can't wait for pics. Oh, and I can't wait to see your little gift too.

That is so disappointing for you especially when you are really looking forward to receiving it.

Look on the bright side it'll be here tomorrow and you get your shipping back & a free gift!

at least u got the power u know? some ppl here actually has to take there crap and no money would be refunded, even the shipping. I'm happy that you can even get the refund on the shipping and a gift. I also think it's fun that u got to scare the dude about ur vip status. =)

sorry 2 hear that, I HATE when Fedex or DHL are late, even when nothing LV has come to me this ways, I can´t imagine how desperate are you but at lest you´re getting a gift!! how exciting!!!

if they asked me if I wanted an express delivery or a guft definitvely I´d choose the gift, if that mkaes yoiu feel better lol

Please show us your purchases, can´t wait to see thwm!!!!!!!