How low do prices go during BV summer sale?

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I've read here that there is a sale coming soon for BV this June. Just wondering does anyone know from experience with past sales how low the prices go, say how many percent discount? TIA!

I'd say that discount is about right. The store usually have a sale end of June, early July, and it's not advertised. I saw an umbria shopper in pink last yr for 1700-1800. I'm waiting for the summer sale too....so holding off on buying anything on Ebay. Passed off on two mint condition sloan and pyrimid! >,<

I definitely see the telltale signs of the development of a BV obsession - Brandless!!

Yes, I think I might be needing some intervention:sweatdrop:. I used the Veneta today and I am just so in love with it that I want more!!! I'd really like one of the pastel colored Venetas (Aurora, Colonial or Pink) but my budget just won't allow it right now. I'll probably have to save for several months. And to think I told myself, once I buy the Ebano, that's it, I'm set for a few years. Who was i kidding?:shrugs:

I'd say that discount is about right. The store usually have a sale end of June, early July, and it's not advertised. I saw an umbria shopper in pink last yr for 1700-1800. I'm waiting for the summer sale too....so holding off on buying anything on Ebay. Passed off on two mint condition sloan and pyrimid! >,<

I do hope it's early July. That'll give me time to save:yes:

Hi guys. I am on the list with maurice at saks. he sends me all the pictures with the BV sale items as soon as the go on sale. if you like get in touch with him and ask him to also be put on the list.