How loose should double tour bracelets be? *Pics included*

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Hi! I made an impulse purchase at H today and got myself a Rivale Double Tour. The SA said S was the smallest size so I didn't think much of it. I wear a 17 in a Love bracelet and the DT fit nice and loose along with it. It wasn't a tight secure fit.

My question is, is a casual fit how it's supposed to be? Does this look right? I can put my index finger between the bracelet and my arm. That's the amount of looseness right now.

IMG_4002.JPG IMG_4003.JPG

Last edited:
Hi! I made an impulse purchase at H today and got myself a Rivale Double Tour. The SA said S was the smallest size so I didn't think much of it. I wear a 17 in a Love bracelet and the DT fit nice and loose along with it. It wasn't a tight secure fit.

My question is, is a casual fit how it's supposed to be? Does this look right? I can put my index finger between the bracelet and my arm. That's the amount of looseness right now.

View attachment 3629886 View attachment 3629887
I have a kelly double tour in xs. As long as it doesn't spin with normal wear that would be perfect fit IMO

My bracelet doesn't spin with normal wear, but I can turn it easily with a light touch.

I measured my wrist last night at its between a 5.75-6". Does that lean more towards me buying XS bracelets in the future?

Thanks for all your responses.

View attachment 3629886 View attachment 3629887

Hi, I wear 17 in love and Small Rivale DT. That's how mine fits too, slightly loose but doesn't turn. It looks great on you.

Ditto Moirai. I think my Love is a 17 as well and have tried on a small Rivale DT with it. I ended up with something else instead, but I very much liked the look, and felt that it wouldn't scratch my Love bracelet. That size looks terrific on you and should be comfortable for daily wear--not too tight or too loose.

FWIW, I'm a size 15 in the love bracelet and the XS rivale double tour works for me ( a teensy bit big, but it doesn't spin - I like all my bracelets to be close / tight). Worth trying it on if you get the chance but I would guess that it may be a bit tight / might be hard to put on if you're 17 in the love.

Reactions: missD
Just bought my first Hermes bracelet the double tour Rivale and couldn’t decide size either. I went to the Hermes store and the SA told me I was a size small, however once getting home I realized the small was loose. After reading everyone’s comments on sizing here I went back to the store to try the xs and it fit slightly snug but not too tight, and the new SA said it will stretch with time and I defiantly need the XS. So happy I went back.

Just bought my first Hermes bracelet the double tour Rivale and couldn’t decide size either. I went to the Hermes store and the SA told me I was a size small, however once getting home I realized the small was loose. After reading everyone’s comments on sizing here I went back to the store to try the xs and it fit slightly snug but not too tight, and the new SA said it will stretch with time and I defiantly need the XS. So happy I went back.

How large is your wrist, i.e. Love bracelet size?

IMG_5881.JPG My Rivale DT fits much looser than that. I can fit two fingers in. But I don't mind the way it looks "resting" on my hand.

I just got a Kelly DT in the new sizing T1 (goes T1, T2 etc) which is smaller than the old XS. T2 is bigger than XS. Will post pics after I unbox. :smile:

Reactions: Rei_31 and Sferics