How long???

1. How long did it take you to acquire your "dream" bag(s)? Or are you still searching? Hopefully my Lilac will come to me soon :yes:

2. Almost a year. But as luck would have it, my dream bag was the very first one I bought! I :heart: apple!

3. That is so awesome. I guess I just need to have more patience. It's hard though :yes:

4. Hehe, well it was easier for me because I resigned myself to never owning one. Price-wise it was out of my league. But then I came here, was surrounded by enablers (;)), and finally began to realise that maybe I could actually have one. Toyed with some colours from pre-spring this year, then found out that Cricket still had an apple green city - my dream bag - available. I ordered it, then chickened out and cancelled the order (its a lot of money for a poor student). Then a few days later I ordered it again, and never looked back! :biggrin:

Dreams do come true - your perfect bbag is out there waiting for you. Its like love (at least in the cheesy movies) - it'll come to you the minute you stop looking for it. :rolleyes:

5. A few months for me! I think I'm one of the lucky ones!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice