how long you have been carrying b bag

1. just wondering how long has every one been carrying their b-bag before the celeb!!!!!! or after

2. I heard of their clothing but, never knew about their handbags until I joined this Forum....now I'm a full blown addict! So, since Jan. of 2006, I have acummulated about 6 bags!:wtf:

3. Same here. I started to get addicted in January and I have bought 5 Bbags. Here I never saw then at any celeb and because I don't read American magazines I never saw any celeb carrying them. For me it would be more of a downer if to many celebs are carrying them.

4. Since Feb 2006, I bought 3 B-bags and sold 2. So I'm down to my only trusty black First.

5. I've been a bbag lover since... late 04, early 05? something like that- just got my first bag in March, bought and sold and bought and sold a bunch, now I finally have one that is here to stay!

6. since august 2005. it was love at first sight with the pewter first.

7. I've been carrying a Balenciaga since May of this year, but trust me, the obsession started much, much earlier!

8. I've been carrying B.bags since July 05' and my first love was a first turquoise 05!

9. i've been carrying b-bags since i joined tPF!!! :love: THANK YOU PF for directing me to the real deal!!! :wlae: :flowers:

10. my obsession for b-bag started in 03 but at that time I was pregnant and I couldn't afford to buy anything for myself (just baby baby baby :love: :love: :heart: ). And then my husband bought me the city in Grenat... and I can't stop now :P :drool:

11. i remember my obsession started when i saw kate moss with her blue 03 weekender.... i searched and searched and i couldn't find it and i bought my first b bag which is a black twiggy in January 2005!

12. I bought my first bbag in march 2005...but I only have that one! for a while I was more obsessed with Chloe (4 bags 2 pair of shoes) but that is just cause I cannot decide on what bbag to get...chloe is more easy to get in Stockholm, there aren't any bbags here AT ALL! so I actually haven't seen any of the new colors IRL...so, it's hard. but this forum is making be consider Ink, Greige or Rouge VIF city. :smile: and a black courier!

13. I was never into B-bags. I thought they were "ok" but that's it. Then in August 2005, I saw a rouge theatre Work in a boutique and thought let me see what the fuss is about...next thing I knew, I was handing over my AmEx card. :Push:

Now I am hooked...

14. That was the bag that started my bbag obsession too!!
    I bought my first Balenciaga about one year ago, sometime in fall 05 and it was a teal twiggy!!:heart:

15. Only a couple of months - I've been wanting one for a couple of years, but only took the plunge when I needed a new fall bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice