How long would you wait if after a week and 2 invoices Ebay buyer

does not respond.They have lots of positive feedback but sellers cant leave negatives for non payment.Its been a week for an item thats 60 $$ When should I open unpaid item dispute? Lately there seem to be more non responsive buyers on ebay and Bonanza

My auction states buyers have 5 days to pay. Otherwise it automatically opens a case after 7 days ( because I offer combined shipping 7 days is the least amount of days I can set) and closes 4 days after that.
Have you messaged them? If you haven't I would message them and give them 2-3 days to pay. I usually send them a message saying they need to pay within 5 days or an unpaid case will open. Some buyers forget they were bidding on something and they won. Usually a message makes them aware and they pay. Other don't pay until they realize an unpaid case opens, but that's rare. Ive had over 50 unpaid cases in the past year and less then 5 buyers paid after the case opened. All the rest took the strike.

I would open an unpaid item case now - I've been mostly lucky, but have found that the case does at least get a response, if not immediate payment....
An open case puts a time limit on when you can close it as unpaid to get your final fees refunded, but I think it's a good few weeks and the seller has discretion to close earlier or give more time.
Personally, I'm happy to give more time than the ebay minimum, but my patience wears thin if there is no communication from the buyer at all - that's just rude!

Since sellers can no longer neg buyers for non-payment, the only recourse sellers have against non-payers is to file disputes and issue strikes if the payment isn't made.

If the buyer gets enough unpaid strikes, ebay will naru them.

does not respond.They have lots of positive feedback but sellers cant leave negatives for non payment.Its been a week for an item thats 60 $$ When should I open unpaid item dispute? Lately there seem to be more non responsive buyers on ebay and Bonanza

One week is more than long enough. If I didn't hear from the buyer, I would have filed an NPB after four days.