How long have you been addited to LV

• Less than 1 year

• Less than 5 years

• Less than 10 years

• Above 10 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 20806

I first discovered and started loving LV since 2006. This will be a forever kind of love lol

lisalovesshoes

♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
May 11, 2009
Australia
My mom always had nice bags.. everything from hermes to aigner... But I took interest when I got my first speedy for high school graduation! After venturing out to balenciaga, marni and chloe for a few years, I renewed my LVoe beginning of this year! :smile: I don't think it'll ever go away!

berrycraig

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I got my first Vuitton, (a Pochette Toilette 28 for all my stuff, PSP, Gameboy, Phone etc. I was a very label oriented 12 year old boy. lol) at age 12 I guess? It was in New York, on 5th avenue. I remember telling my Mom that if I got just this, it would be the end of all my designer wants and needs. I now have a Keepall, Beaubourg, Sunglasses, a Scarf, and a pochette. :yes: I honestly think I'd like to be a corporate lawyer and work for LVMH, that would be my dream job. So probably, I'll be interested in Louis Vuitton for forever. :smile: I just love LV, the quality, and they are always classic.

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Europe
I'm turning 18 now and got my first LV at 15 years old. But the love has been there before 15 years old as well. I don't think it will ever come to an end.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
The addiction started in May 2009 and have looked through PTF every single day, every couple of hours