How Long Will The Ali be Available?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi,

While looking at all the beautiful new legacy bags coming out, it made me wonder if the Ali will be sold out at some point and not replenished. I have it in whiskey and am considering it in black also--can you believe I don't own a single BLACK bag right now? Crazy! They're all brown!

Anyway...I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and order it now with PCE so I have a great black bag. I have it in whiskey and it rocks!

Any SA's have the scoop on how long the Ali will be available?:sweatdrop:

I am not an SA but I believe there will not be anymore production on the Ali right now. I have a whiskey and loved it so much I recently purchased it in the black. You just can't go wrong with such a great bag and it looks gorgeous in black. If you can take advantage of the PCE, all the better! I think it's smart to have at least one black bag in your wardrobe.

I agree LIblue..I have it on hold right now and may go pick it up for the PCE....

Alas, I'm also still eying a small ergo hobo even though I just bought a large one...I think I have a legacy lining addiction!:yahoo:

I noticed in the new catalog for fall there is the new Legacy Shoulder Bag that is slightly different than the current one (i.e. 1 front pocket vs. 2). I also noticed there is NO Ali in the new catalog. There is a different Legacy bag that is very similar to Ali, but with 2 front pockets, but it has a different name that is escaping me right now. That said, I would say get an Ali while you can.

I went ahead and drove up to Coach yesterday and picked up my gorgeous black Ali! I figured there's no point in waiting on a bag that I already know I love and will be used for years to come.

I have to say that I'm not digging some of the front additional pockets on a couple of the newer legacy bags as much as the original ones..they're cute, but I prefer my Ali and my slim tote as they are....

Maybe that will mean good news for my wallet..

Of course, I saw the whipswitch stuff so I may still be in trouble come fall....