How long will LV keep the Lilas color?

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
I'm thinking about purchasing the Montaigne BB in lilas. I love the empriente leather and wouldn't go for the monogram. It is pricey (2,910) and I was just wondering how long I have to save up until I bite the bullet and buy this bag. Or maybe I will wait another season or two and see if they come out with new colors for this bag. I already have a Lilas NF and another bag really close to this color. It's just so gorgeous!! Any help on how they will keep the lilas around or when new colors will be available, much appreciated. TIA

I am also graduating college in June so I want this bag for my first 'real job' business/ classy. So maybe I shouldn't get lilas but I don't want something as boring as black! Agh, help!

The Lilas is a LE color, but I don't know how long it will be available for. I have read there are a few new colors (I think a red and a pink) being released this summer...July I think? I am not sure which bags or SLGs will be in the new colors though. I would call LV Client Services or your SA to ask specifically about that bag as well as the Lilas color. GLD!