How long will H store in your country keep you waitlisted?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

May I hear fr all of you how long you have to wait for your Birkin when placing an order? I just would like to take advantage of this international forum to know what they are all about at H store in your country.

If your H store don't take any waitlisted order, please just mention it! :P

Thank you

2. once you get on the list in London the wait can be from 6 months to one year...

3. I'm on the list for a Birkin in London and am told it will be the end of the year that I get my bag, I got on the list this month

4. I placed a podium order in February, was told my brique birkin should arrive in November. About 9 months...like making a baby!:P

5. ^^^ :lol:

6. Within 6 months in Europe.

7. i m in Australia, i dont know about this ...........but they say they cant predict................

8. In Toronto, depending on how specific you are it could take up to 2 years.

9. I was told max 5 months at FSH, I haven't been called yet though (2 months). And it's not in my country really, but it's where I shop H.

10. Hermes Mexico city: 1 week!! to get my birkin black togo:yahoo:
    Hermes Knokke (Belgium): I bought my birkin gold clemence that was in the back store!
    Hermes Brussels: up to one year to get a black one
    Hermes Montreal: up to two years if you are very specific

11. I waited about a year for my first Birkin :yahoo:
    and it's going to be another long year for the second one, Hermès Copehagen Denmark has told me. Love to wait.......:drool:

12. Oh! I can't believe we have to be that patient! H Bangkok told me it'd be 1 - 2 years. However, it took less than 7 months in Paris. My friend normally buy some gifts for SA & the SA make things faster for her.

13. Feb order this year and the waiting time will be 6-10 months according to my SA.

14. I just picked mine up.....took 2 weeks!!

15. Mooks congraulations!!:tup:
    were you on the list in london and it just took 2 weeks to get?
    Btw what did u get!!