How long until a buyer is considered non-pay?

Hi all, how long should I wait for someone to pay their invoice before I become suspicious or open a complaint? I guess it's only been three full days since the auction ended, but I ask for immediate payments. I've sent two eBay messages and an official invoice. It's a $150 winning bid. Not a TON, but I have new bags on the horizon!!

Hi all, how long should I wait for someone to pay their invoice before I become suspicious or open a complaint? I guess it's only been three full days since the auction ended, but I ask for immediate payments. I've sent two eBay messages and an official invoice. It's a $150 winning bid. Not a TON, but I have new bags on the horizon!!

After 4 days and 1 hour, you can file a NPB with ebay. The "buyer" then has 4 more days to pay after which you will get your fees back if they have not paod. You can have your ebay settings so that this happens automatically so you don't have to do it manually in the future.

So, in total, you have to wait 8 days and then you can relist it.

Yes... some buyers will wait til the very last moment & then pay...

If you commit to buy an item & you are not going to be able to
pay in a reasonable amount of time (some buyers will wait til pay day)
it is courteous to let the seller know that they will get paid in a
certain time frame) so that the seller knows where they stand so they
don't have to be concerned about filing a NPB..

But not all buyers think along those lines, unfortunately

Buyers have 4 days before a NPB. Anything you put in the listing about paying earlier is just a request to them. Some people wait until the last minute to pay... after day 4 or 5, I would open a NPB. Then wait the time they have to pay that. Then re-list and leave negative feedback.

Buyers have 4 days before a NPB. Anything you put in the listing about paying earlier is just a request to them. Some people wait until the last minute to pay... after day 4 or 5, I would open a NPB. Then wait the time they have to pay that. Then re-list and leave negative feedback.

Sellers can't leave negative feedback.

What I love is the fact that the winning bid from the unresponsive buyer came to my monthly selling limit, after filing the NPB and getting my seller fees refunded, I still can't relist until next month because according to eBay, the item was still "sold".

And I can't even leave them negative feedback!

Argh! End rant.

What I love is the fact that the winning bid from the unresponsive buyer came to my monthly selling limit, after filing the NPB and getting my seller fees refunded, I still can't relist until next month because according to eBay, the item was still "sold".

Argh! End rant.

EBAY needs to re-vamp their policies with regard to buyers who

don't pay... Sellers should be able to leave negative/neutral

feedback for bad buyers, IMO...

Argh! End rant.

You should call ebay, tell them to view the transaction and see that it was NPB. Request they lift the limit so you can relist the unpaid item.