How long should you stay in Korea after your surgeries?

I did Double eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty and I stay in Korea for 8 days only and my bruise all gone already.

I went to pharmacy to get Pumpkin juice and the pharmacist recommended some medication to reduce the swelling faster.

That’s why I am able to recover faster.
Did you know where you wanted to go for surgery ahead of time, or were you able to book consults and surgery in the 8 days you were there? Just trying to get a sense of how long I should plan to stay when I go in March. Thank you!

wow i'm so surprised that it was fine after 3 months! would you say it was invisible after 3 or could people still tell? i found clip on bangs today and i feel like they will be perfect for covering it up for 3-6 mon

People couldnt recognise til I tell them. Bangs would be the great idea:smile: It will be definitely covered!

I did Double eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty and I stay in Korea for 8 days only and my bruise all gone already.

I went to pharmacy to get Pumpkin juice and the pharmacist recommended some medication to reduce the swelling faster.

That’s why I am able to recover faster.
Heyy.. may I know medication were u given recommendation?

here how you should look at this.... the longer you stay in SK the safer and more post op check ups and treatment you could get. Also the longer you stay the longer you can hide out and recover. Consider this ...what if your recover an is slow and you look like crap with swedlling? better to hang out in SK than rush home.

on top that Seoul is an awesome city and cost to stay is not too bad. So stay as long as you can.