I accepted a best offer on one of my items on Sunday (jun. 17) I state in my auctions that payment is due within 2 days of auction ending. I sent the first invoice Sunday@ 2 pm., I send a reminder on tues the 19th and I also emailed the seller today asking if everything was alright and when I could expect payment. I have yet to hear from the buyer. Feedback is 10 with 100%. How long should I wait before I relist? Thank you for help.