How long is to long to wait for a bag??

MrsM-6-7-08

Bag Obsessed
O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
So i ordered a bag at the trunk show back on January 22nd

Today is march 31st and still no bag in sight.

Hirshleifers has no idea when it will come in, should i pop in and see if there is something else better I like thats in stock?

Here is the bag in question

ts38.jpg

I've waited for a bag for almost 6 months, but only because I was 100% assured that I was going to get it. If you have doubts, look around at other stores/boutiques to see if they have it or can get it for you. Did you pay for it already?

I paid half in January

Yea i am going to try to get over there this weekend and take a look.
I am getting antsy, i have no idea what kind of inventory they have right now

hmmmmmm you are almost tempting me to see if i can switch my payment to another bag... but another one thatalso has not come in yet ;) haha good luck. but if it's the bag you want the wait is near over!!!!

I paid half in January

Yea i am going to try to get over there this weekend and take a look.
I am getting antsy, i have no idea what kind of inventory they have right now

That style shipped already. Hirsh might have asked for a later shipment or they could get shipped last since the are probably one of the smaller clients. Most designers are done shipping but the end of March.

It depends on the bag & how long you're willing to wait. Either way, if you've preordered, then you're guaranteed the bag. You just have to sit tight. I ordered the Westminster flap back in late Dec/early Jan, but my bag's estimated ship date is late May-November. If my bag arrives sometime early next year, then it's too long to wait for the bag. So I guess (for me at least), a year is too long of a wait. In the meantime, it gives me time to keep saving up.