How long have you had you Cartier Love Bracelet?

Mine is rose gold and about 8 years old. It was a Christmas present from DH. :kiss: I wear it a few weeks at a time throughout the year, in total I wear it about 3-4 months out of the year. The Love bracelet is not very difficult to put on and take off, once you get used to it! I switch bracelets quite a lot.

haha nope, thank goodness! i do HOWEVER, want a trinity ring now. i'm all about collecting classics from the brands i love.

That is exactly why I want a Love Bracelet. I am more of a Tiffany girl than a Cartier girl, but I would like to own a few very classic Cartier pieces (have a Panthere). I would like a Love Bracelet and, like you, a Trinity ring.

Hi Ladies! First post for me on this part of the forum. I've had my love bracelet on non stop for 28 years - since I was 15 and I'm now 43!!!! Aside from 3 repair jobs because the screws fell out, it hasn't come off my wrist. I love how simple the design is and how well made it is. Mine is the original Aldo. I've never thought of getting an additional one. It would make the one I have now less special. Also, it is very hard to take off by yourself. 50% of the time, it set off the airport security sensors which is a drag as I'm then pulled over and more intensely screened.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies! First post for me on this part of the forum. I've had my love bracelet on non stop for 28 years - since I was 15 and I'm now 43!!!! Aside from 3 repair jobs because the screws fell out, it hasn't come off my wrist. I love how simple the design is and how well made it is. Mine is the original Aldo. I've never thought of getting an additional one. It would make the one I have now less special. Also, it is very hard to take off by yourself. 50% of the time, it set off the airport security sensors which is a drag as I'm then pulled over and more intensely screened.

Wow! That is awesome that you have worn your bracelet for 28 years! Can you post pictures of your bracelet?

I got my gold one from my husband on our wedding day nearly 13 years ago....I gave him the platinum one for his 30th birthday.....Love it so much....Have lost a few screws but it is perfect......!

Need to bump this thread !
Thanks to TPF I almost have to get one ! But I need a lil extra encouragement .
I am just worried I might not wear it forever - but i guess I want to be convinced that it is possible- or too good to be true ?

A utterly romantic gift that is almost locked onto us and will wear forever and ever to make it all worth the money ?

Tell your love story !!! How long have you had it and what you love most ???
Ok and if you don't love now - as much as you had hoped .... Why???

Thank you soooooo much!

Hi girls! I'm still deciding on getting a Love, and I thought it'd be fun to see how long tPFers have had theirs on! :graucho:

I'd love this to be a piece that I'd eventually pass on...but I'm afraid that I would take it off/get bored of it before then. (Though I've been wanting one for the past 6 years...I'd guess I'd stay in LOVE!)

So....how long have you been in love with your Cartier love? :heart:

I've had mine since June, so have been wearing it for about 7 months. I just recently moved my love from my right to left and am so amazed by how much *less* I bang it/hit it against other stuff!! Haha. I guess my right arm is a hazard :P

I've had mine since June, so have been wearing it for about 7 months. I just recently moved my love from my right to left and am so amazed by how much *less* I bang it/hit it against other stuff!! Haha. I guess my right arm is a hazard :P

Do you wear a watch on your left hand also? I'm trying to decide which hand I'd wear it on...and since I'm right handed, I know that on my right hand, it'd get smacked around! (I'm so careless...sigh.) Congrats on your love!

I have been wearing mine since April of last year! Even though I wear a sweatband at work to cover it, somehow I just discovered a big scrape! Wow! But I am never gonna polish it, I don't want to lose the gold, AND I want the patina of a well worn piece.... :smile:

I've had mine for almost three years now! I have really enjoyed mine & would highly recommend it! I must admit once you get one you will soon want more lol, I now really want a white gold with 4 diamonds!!!