How LONG have you worn your Cartier Love bracelet?

How long have you been wearing your Love bracelet?

• <2 years and/or not wearing it any more

• <2 years but I plan on continuing to wear it!

• 2-5 years

• 5 years+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 31, 2009
Hi girls! I'm still deciding on getting a Love, and I thought it'd be fun to see how long tPFers have had theirs on! :graucho:

I'd love this to be a piece that I'd eventually pass on...but I'm afraid that I would take it off/get bored of it before then. (Though I've been wanting one for the past 6 years...I'd guess I'd stay in LOVE!)

So....how long have you been in love with your Cartier love? :heart:

kohl_mascara

On to the next one!
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
the Best Coast
I've had mine since June, so have been wearing it for about 7 months. I just recently moved my love from my right to left and am so amazed by how much *less* I bang it/hit it against other stuff!! Haha. I guess my right arm is a hazard :P

Aug 31, 2009
I've had mine since June, so have been wearing it for about 7 months. I just recently moved my love from my right to left and am so amazed by how much *less* I bang it/hit it against other stuff!! Haha. I guess my right arm is a hazard :P
Do you wear a watch on your left hand also? I'm trying to decide which hand I'd wear it on...and since I'm right handed, I know that on my right hand, it'd get smacked around! (I'm so careless...sigh.) Congrats on your love!

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I have been wearing mine since April of last year! Even though I wear a sweatband at work to cover it, somehow I just discovered a big scrape! Wow! But I am never gonna polish it, I don't want to lose the gold, AND I want the patina of a well worn piece.... :smile:

VivianYY

Jul 20, 2010
I've had mine since 12/24/11, I know it's meant to be worn 24/7 but I hate to see that there is already scratches on mine so I am debating if I should take it off

Mar 8, 2009
TX
I've had mine for almost three years now! I have really enjoyed mine & would highly recommend it! I must admit once you get one you will soon want more lol, I now really want a white gold with 4 diamonds!!!

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Planet Earth
I've had mine for about a month and wear it with my watch. I don't wear it everyday and don't wear it 24/7. The new screw design makes it easy to put on/take off.

kohl_mascara

On to the next one!
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
the Best Coast
Do you wear a watch on your left hand also? I'm trying to decide which hand I'd wear it on...and since I'm right handed, I know that on my right hand, it'd get smacked around! (I'm so careless...sigh.) Congrats on your love!
Yes, I also wear a watch on my left hand. I wear a leather wrap bracelet inbetween my watch and my love so they don't rub/hit each other too much. I have an automatic watch so I need to wear it at least every day, unless if I get a watch winder, which is what I'm considering so I give my watch and bracelet a "break" every now and then.

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
At the beach &#9728;
I've had mine since October 2011. I have the bracelet in rose gold and I love it so much. :love: I wear mine on my right wrist and it does get banged up but it doesn't bother me too much. I tried wearing it on my left wrist and it just felt strange to me.

babybumpkins

Apr 3, 2008
8 months - loving it more and more all the time!
Such a meaningful piece of jewelry ... simple, elegant, iconic - what is there not to love? ;)

DA Club

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Blissful in Cali
6+ years on the WG, got it in my early twenties, got my RG in July. Both never come off my right wrist. Totally love them. Scratches are inevitable but I polish weekly with jewelry cloth and they're really not that noticeable.