How Long does shipping take from Outlet to you?

Yup it does. Its one of the reasons I hate UPS ground. Seems to take forever and they typically dont deliver on Saturdays. I dont think its available for ground though, only like 3 day air or whatever other services they offer.

According to my shipping people here at work, Fedex ground tends to deliver on Saturdays for residential deliveries, but NOT on Monday. UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, unless you pay for Saturday delivery, which is of course, more expensive.

We typically send more packages by 2nd Day Air, and that is 2 business days, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. Same for ground packages. Our UPS and Fedex drivers can arrive any time between 8am to 8pm. Hope this helps a little bit!

I live in Ohio and it takes 2 days max for UPS ground from SH (sometimes next day even), but it takes a full week for UPS ground from the Seattle outlet. My OP Porta I ordered last Thursday night isn't scheduled to arrive until Friday, so I have to wait 4 more days.:crybaby:

Lindsey emailed my tracking number to me after we spoke on the phone. I didn't have to even ask!

She did the same thing for me the first time I ordered :tup: then again I kept bugging her thru email so she knew who I was when I called in :lol: my first name is rather common so I don't usually expect it

for me shipping took a week or so from SH :smile: I still haven't called Seattle to confirm if my bags were still on hold or they've long been sold :sweatdrop:

Hi there. Thanks everyone for the info... And thank you Ecny... I have the tracking number and my Paradiso from SH arrives on Wednesday and My Inferno Campeggio and OP bambinone from Seattle arrives on Friday. Both orders was ship on Friday so the wait isnt so bad... I cant wait.. I just hope I dont leap into the arms of the UPS guy from happiness...:yahoo::happydance: That would just be weird...:love:.. Well maybe not so much because I just :heart: my tokidoki fix.. :whistle: haha