How long does it take...

curiousillusion

LOVE pink!
Jul 12, 2008
for refunds from Coach to show up in your bank? I returned something Sunday and it's not Wednesday and I don't see any sign of it. I paid by debit card and $200+ is quite a bit of money that I'd like to see back in my account, you know?

I haven't returned something to Coach in ages, which is why I figured I'd ask if any of you knew...

It took longer than I thought it should or would.
I returned something on a Saturday, and it didn't post the credit until Wednesday.

Also, wasn't Monday a bank holiday?

The banks were closed on Monday so you are definitely going to see a slight delay.
I returned something on a Tuesday evening and it was there by Friday AM.

I also forgot to mention that if you use your card for any transaction over the weekend, it's as if it's happening on a Monday because the weekends are not business days...I worked at a bank and LONG time ago and got lots of questions on this!!

Whenever I make a return to my outlet, like clockwork (pending no bank holiday, etc) the funds are in my account 3 business days later (exclude Saturdays and Sundays from the count). Good luck.

Did you return it to a boutique or to Coach in Jax. because i sent something in to Jax and it took them a week to get it back into my account and sometimes they said it can take two weeks. I was out almost $500.00 for a whole week.

Thanks guys... and sorry the question was phrased weird, I guess I was still sleeping when I sent it. Oh and it was returned to a boutique.

You're right, I forgot Monday was a holiday. I guess I should give it til Friday before I call?

I had the same concern as well. I just returned something this past Saturday and it finally showed up today. I was so relieved. So maybe tomorrow for you since you returned it on a Sunday?

Your transaction only would have been initiated yesterday, since Sunday the banks are closed and Monday was a bank holiday. It will probably take another day or two.