How Long Does it take?

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I listed a bag on Thursday and it was Miu Miu but it came up on a search immediately so I was thrilled. I took one picture which wasnt great so I said I would add more later. Well the weather hasnt been great so I havent had a chance to take more pics so I added a quick revision saying I would add more pics asap. Now it has been 4 hours and it hasnt appeared yet. I cant believe it was there right away when I listed and now its gone. Has anyone else had this? Thanks

I listed 5 auctions today, mostly for LV. Four of the items haven't shown up yet, but one showed up immediately. Now it's gone again (if you click on Items for Sale, it used to show up, then it vanished).

One time I listed an auction and put in the wrong year for the date code. I wasn't paying attention, and just transposed my year. Within about 10 minutes another person on Ebay emailed me to say my date code year was wrong. I told them, thanks, I know, I was just editing it. Then I asked, how'd you see it so FAST?? They never replied. It was probably one of Ebay's hired "checkers."

I've started listing stuff on Saturday mornings so I know they will show up around 10pm on Saturday night. It used to be if you revised something it made it "new" again and it showed up at the top of the search listings. Now it just seems to disappear...