How long does it take you (looking online/going to the store) b4 making a PURCHASE???

Hahaha! :lol:We really learn a lot from past experiences. I just don't want to make it now that i'm more informed! Thanks to this forum and to you guys who give feedbacks and suggestions. Really appreciate it :flowers:

I normally mull it over for a few days, if after that I still like it, then I go ahead and click "buy", call or go to the boutique. Unless it's something I really want (like the mahina) then I go balls out and buy it right then and there!

I normally mull it over for a few days, if after that I still like it, then I go ahead and click "buy", call or go to the boutique. Unless it's something I really want (like the mahina) then I go balls out and buy it right then and there!

I have to agree with this train of thought haha, Most of the time I stop by ( because in LA you're always close to one) and decide what I like most/what is hot at the moment, then I'll usually get that.

I always have a mental list of things that I want, so when I have money, I usually just get something off of that list that I can afford. I`m not the type to go into a store if I can`t afford anything (that goes for all kind of stores though), so I look stuff up on the internet if I need enabling :yes:

When I first started purchasing LV items I was very impulsive since I wanted everything. Now, I check items online and if something interests me I go to the boutique and buy it. Takes me about a week or so.

Omg - I'd say weeks. I was complimented, however, by a SA in Boston that I knew my stuff - I try to do some homework before heading to the boutique so that I know some of what I'm looking at and talking about....:blink:

Sometimes I'd get a bag that I see at the store for the first time and other times I'd do research on the bag I like by looking it up on eluxury or vuitton.com and I'd also search for pics of other members modeling that bag. But I have a problem with loving a bag one day and hating it the next day, so I try to take as long as I can.

:yes::yes::yes: at least one month for me... couse they are not cheap bags and I dont want to be get upset after I get my new goodies.:yes:

Good for you! I won't be able to sleep if i have a bag that i want and don't have yet! (like right now...:sad: really want to go to the store but my trip will still be on the 6th!) we don't have any stores hear:cursing: so i can't just go to the store anytime and check the bags personally. So i really have to rely on the internet and the FORUM! Just so thankful that tpf is here:yahoo:got a lot of ideas and suggestions just by reading the posts...

awhile generally. I want to see pic's with others carry it to get a real idea, want to see how much it will hold.

Since 'm not close to a store trying on bags before isnt an option. Also if i'm not 100% sure i'll buy it used off ebay. if it turns out to be tdf i will see it and used that towards the new one :smile:

I gave up putting a wishlist together cos something new and more attractive would come up and take priority :smile:. I don't think I could buy a bag without having seen it IRL first, and so far I've usually bought/made a deposit immediately for a bag I love when I see it at the store.
I'm lucky to have easy access to the stores here (but my bank account thinks otherwise, lol). I sometimes think if the LV store wasn't so near, I'd probably have half the bags I have now :smile: