How long does it take you (looking online/going to the store) b4 making a PURCHASE???

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

reinne

~~LVoes LV~~
Nov 24, 2007
Philippines
Hahaha! :lol:We really learn a lot from past experiences. I just don't want to make it now that i'm more informed! Thanks to this forum and to you guys who give feedbacks and suggestions. Really appreciate it :flowers:

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I normally mull it over for a few days, if after that I still like it, then I go ahead and click "buy", call or go to the boutique. Unless it's something I really want (like the mahina) then I go balls out and buy it right then and there!

mverolini

Nov 12, 2007
Los Angeles
I normally mull it over for a few days, if after that I still like it, then I go ahead and click "buy", call or go to the boutique. Unless it's something I really want (like the mahina) then I go balls out and buy it right then and there!
I have to agree with this train of thought haha, Most of the time I stop by ( because in LA you're always close to one) and decide what I like most/what is hot at the moment, then I'll usually get that.

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I always have a mental list of things that I want, so when I have money, I usually just get something off of that list that I can afford. I`m not the type to go into a store if I can`t afford anything (that goes for all kind of stores though), so I look stuff up on the internet if I need enabling :yes:

maritza1973

ADDICTED TO LV
Nov 28, 2006
PUERTO RICO
When I first started purchasing LV items I was very impulsive since I wanted everything. Now, I check items online and if something interests me I go to the boutique and buy it. Takes me about a week or so.

Kellyd

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Omg - I'd say weeks. I was complimented, however, by a SA in Boston that I knew my stuff - I try to do some homework before heading to the boutique so that I know some of what I'm looking at and talking about....:blink:

Sopeary

Purse-a-hoLic!
Jul 28, 2006
Sometimes I'd get a bag that I see at the store for the first time and other times I'd do research on the bag I like by looking it up on eluxury or vuitton.com and I'd also search for pics of other members modeling that bag. But I have a problem with loving a bag one day and hating it the next day, so I try to take as long as I can.

reinne

~~LVoes LV~~
Nov 24, 2007
Philippines
:yes::yes::yes: at least one month for me... couse they are not cheap bags and I dont want to be get upset after I get my new goodies.:yes:
Good for you! I won't be able to sleep if i have a bag that i want and don't have yet! (like right now...:sad: really want to go to the store but my trip will still be on the 6th!) we don't have any stores hear:cursing: so i can't just go to the store anytime and check the bags personally. So i really have to rely on the internet and the FORUM! Just so thankful that tpf is here:yahoo:got a lot of ideas and suggestions just by reading the posts...

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
awhile generally. I want to see pic's with others carry it to get a real idea, want to see how much it will hold.

Since 'm not close to a store trying on bags before isnt an option. Also if i'm not 100% sure i'll buy it used off ebay. if it turns out to be tdf i will see it and used that towards the new one :smile:

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
Sunny island set in the sea
I gave up putting a wishlist together cos something new and more attractive would come up and take priority :smile:. I don't think I could buy a bag without having seen it IRL first, and so far I've usually bought/made a deposit immediately for a bag I love when I see it at the store.
I'm lucky to have easy access to the stores here (but my bank account thinks otherwise, lol). I sometimes think if the LV store wasn't so near, I'd probably have half the bags I have now :smile: