How long does it take to ship a phone order from NM?

lepetitelook

Apr 18, 2017
I recently placed an order through an SA from Neiman Marcus over the phone for a pair of Chanel shoes that are part of the sale. I don't think they've shipped yet (it's been over a week). Is this normal, and did you receive an email that updated you about the status? If so, when did you get the email about the updated status?

Reactions: terinicola
I recently placed an order through an SA from Neiman Marcus over the phone for a pair of Chanel shoes that are part of the sale. I don't think they've shipped yet (it's been over a week). Is this normal, and did you receive an email that updated you about the status? If so, when did you get the email about the updated status?
I got my sale items from NM in two days after placing orders... there was an email from NM (with the tracking number) and also from the SA I placed the orders with. there’s another item I got over the weekend from another SA that didn’t come with an email with tracking number. I’m going to check this evening if the package arrived..
I think you’d better ask the SA for the tracking number

I got my sale items from NM in two days after placing orders... there was an email from NM (with the tracking number) and also from the SA I placed the orders with. there’s another item I got over the weekend from another SA that didn’t come with an email with tracking number. I’m going to check this evening if the package arrived..
I think you’d better ask the SA for the tracking number

Thank you for your quick response. My concern is that because I found the SA through IG, I may have been scammed.. however they have a large following and mutuals with other reputable NM SAs. Would you be willing to send me a screenshot of what your receipt looked like + the email address it came from? Feel free to black out your personal info + order number

Thank you for your quick response. My concern is that because I found the SA through IG, I may have been scammed.. however they have a large following and mutuals with other reputable NM SAs. Would you be willing to send me a screenshot of what your receipt looked like + the email address it came from? Feel free to black out your personal info + order number
Here it is!
What’s the name of the SA? I purchased from an SA on Instagram too... she gave me a picture of the receipt once she rung the item

Attachments

• E10B3D3A-CAF6-433E-91EB-4BD534CCD643.png
    E10B3D3A-CAF6-433E-91EB-4BD534CCD643.png
    250 KB · Views: 44
They are super busy right during designer sales + the COVID-19 situation. However, a week without email confirmation or copy of receipt is quite a long time. I would contact your SA right away. The other thing you can do is call that Neiman store directly and ask to speak to your SA. I signed up for UPS and FedEx notification. If my SA is too busy and forget to send me tracking number (but I always get a copy of receipt or email confirmation from store), I get notification from shipping carriers first. Good luck!

Reactions: Kmazz39