how long does it take to break in a pair of tory burch revas?

wow 70$? that's so cheap! Do you know if the black leather revas are also 70$ for at the sale? I just went to the saks website to check.. black leather revas price is 195$. did i get ripped off or sth? :confused1: lol

mine are leather, but they have a shiney crocodile skin look to them. I only saw this style (in other colors to) and suede ones on sale. They may have had plain smooth leather ones too, I am not sure- but I did not see any.

My suede ones were/are broken in straight out of the box. My "mirror" metallic ones are still killing me after a couple of wearings -- going to have to try wearing them in the house with some socks.

i stick an insole on the back of my flats which helps A LOT! they only cost about $6 and you can find them in the foot care aisle of your local pharmacy or supermarket. there are different kinds too, rubber ones, fuzzy suede-type material ones, sheepskin ones, etc.

I work at tory burch. The suede revas and crocs were the only ones marked down 40 off and with the saks sale it was an additional 50 off that. The classic skins were never on sale.

I work at tory burch. The suede revas and crocs were the only ones marked down 40 off and with the saks sale it was an additional 50 off that. The classic skins were never on sale.

Do you work at Tory Burch shop? Does the shop offer sales as well? or only on-line? I called one but they said the sale is only around 40%, no additional 50% on top of that.

Last edited:
when i bought my first pair it took a couple of wears to get used to the elastic at the back. but once your feet get used to it you're fine. it's never bothered me again with the subsequent pairs i've bought.

Has anyone had a problem with the fabric covering the elastic on the back of the shoe to suddenly tear thus exposing the elastic band? I've worn my Revas under a handful of times and now I have an ugly, white exposed elastic on the back of my black shoe. :tdown:

i stick an insole on the back of my flats which helps A LOT! they only cost about $6 and you can find them in the foot care aisle of your local pharmacy or supermarket. there are different kinds too, rubber ones, fuzzy suede-type material ones, sheepskin ones, etc.

i agree with kaye. i got leather insoles from a shoe repair shop for $5. they only go in the back of the shoe and lift your heel so that it is no longer scraping against the back of your shoe. i use these for my marc jacob flats, which used to tear up my heels.

i've never had this problem with my black nappa leather revas though... i got a size 6.5 (i can fit anywhere from a 5.5-6.5 in shoes)... the back of the heel sticks out a bit, but they don't slip off. they are so comfy and my heels are fine. maybe you could try half a size up, if you plan to buy more.

i think you probably got them a half size too small...i have hard to fit feet and the elastic has never hurt my back of my foot. the other issue might be because you bought them in patent..that tends to be more stiff than the soft, more buttery leather...i tried on a pair of patent and didnt buy them because i anticipated that might be the case..id go up half a size next time, and try to stay away from patent or the other stiff ones. the only place my TB's ever rubbed me were right in the front, but it didnt even blister and it stopped after one or two wears. i wouldnt wear them hiking or anything, though :smile:

I bought an orange color-leather TB flat from Saks sale at around $63 which is my first pair of TB flat, and it is buttery soft and cute, but I am having an issue, and not sure this is just my issue..

It hurts around the front part-around the toe cut, not the back, but I guess I can get use to it once it is widen to my feet size(hum.. I guess I have wide feet), but I am hearing some squeaks whenever I walk. It is like children's shoes that make the sounds whenever kids walk, if you know what I am saying. :shame:
So, I had to wear stockings to avoid the sound even though I hate to wear stockings....
Is it because I bought size 6 which is my real size and had to a half size up? Does anyone have this issue? I wonder I have to return them..

Last edited: