How long does it take for an exchange to be processed at LV?

KATG95

Nov 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Multi Pochette Accessories but it unfortunately arrived with a defect. I called customer service the next day and the lady I was speaking to set up an exchange for me online. Since I live in a city in Canada with no LV store, I had to ship the bag back and it arrived in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, November 26th. I know that they say it can take 2 weeks for a return/exchange to be processed and then shipped but has anyone had any other experiences in which it came earlier? I‘m just trying to figure out a timeline as to when I can expect my new bag.

candiebear

LVoe
O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Bay Area
It's hard to say especially since deliveries are taking a lot longer than usual right now. When I received a refund it came maybe a day or two after they received the bag. I'm not sure for an exchange just because you're waiting on UPS as well.

Reactions: KATG95

Hotsauna

Jan 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Multi Pochette Accessories but it unfortunately arrived with a defect. I called customer service the next day and the lady I was speaking to set up an exchange for me online. Since I live in a city in Canada with no LV store, I had to ship the bag back and it arrived in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, November 26th. I know that they say it can take 2 weeks for a return/exchange to be processed and then shipped but has anyone had any other experiences in which it came earlier? I‘m just trying to figure out a timeline as to when I can expect my new bag.
Since it gone two weeks since the return arrived back to LV I'd suggest calling them just to get a status update. I would feel worried too if it's gone two weeks.