How long does it take for a boutique to ship an order?

lilyannie

Dec 8, 2020
I ordered a wallet last Thursday from a boutique to have it shipped to me, because I was having issues with the E-Boutique. I've been in touch with the sales associate, but there hasn't been an update on shipping. I know it's still early, but I'm just antsy to get my WOC :P

I ordered a wallet last Tuesday and they never shipped it. I then placed an order for the same wallet yesterday with the same payment method and they shipped it the same day and received overnight. I then called and cancelled my original order from last Tuesday, they were also stumped why it did not ship.

I ordered a wallet last Tuesday and they never shipped it. I then placed an order for the same wallet yesterday with the same payment method and they shipped it the same day and received overnight. I then called and cancelled my original order from last Tuesday, they were also stumped why it did not ship.
That's so strange... did you order online?

Yes, I ordered online so had to call in to cancel that original order since there's no button for it on the website. I was going to continue waiting patiently since my item was out of stock, but once I saw it come back I thought I'd try it with nothing to lose and it worked.

Yes, I ordered online so had to call in to cancel that original order since there's no button for it on the website. I was going to continue waiting patiently since my item was out of stock, but once I saw it come back I thought I'd try it with nothing to lose and it worked.
How lucky!! I had to order through the phone/email directly from a boutique because no matter what I tried, the online ordering would not work for me and kept getting canceled. The item's now sold out online and in my home store :sad: Guess I'll keep waiting..

How lucky!! I had to order through the phone/email directly from a boutique because no matter what I tried, the online ordering would not work for me and kept getting canceled. The item's now sold out online and in my home store :sad: Guess I'll keep waiting..

You should definitely call and ask. During the summer sale season, my SA was working from home and it was her manager who shipped out the items.