Mansur Gavriel How long does it take customer service to respond?

Jadzia

Aug 29, 2012
I am wondering if anybody has had experience contacting Mansur Gavriel over email and getting an answer, and specifically, how long it takes to get a return email.

I placed an order for a bag; it's now been three business days, and although my order was marked "paid" immediately, my account on their website still says it is "unfulfilled". I sent a short, polite email just asking when I could expect it to be shipped (the website says within 2 business days, which obviously didn't happen). But now it's Friday, I think it's close of business on the East Coast, and I am guessing that if I don't get a response on a weekday, it's probably not going to happen on the weekend either. : ( I honestly just want to know that some forward movement is going to happen.

Or am I misinterpreting their language? I assume that "fulfilled" = shipped. Right?

I emailed them last night and was wondering the same thing...ordered and paid for a large tote...received a small one. :O
I'm sure (I hope?) I'll hear back today but was excited to receive it and then sad when I realized the dimensions were not what I recollected they should be.

DO NOT ORDER FROM MANSUR GAVRIEL WEBSITE!
I ordered a mini black bucket bag on 3/20/2017. After carrying it for less than 10 times, I noticed the leather on the corner started to PEEL. I live in a dry place and I never place my bag on the floor or anything. So I emailed the customer service and was told they want to see a photo of the bag. After I send the photo, there was no RESPONSE at all. I tried calling the 212 number I found online and no one is picking up. SO NOT LEGIT. Almost a month later they responded and said the peeling is part of the leather and they CANNOT return or exchange the bag. I did not pay $500 for a made in Italy bag to have this kind of quality. I also find their website is confusing and misleading. You can order from other retailers and be able to return/exchange within 30 days as most of the retailers today offers. I really hope my bag is real..... I am so upset and regret getting this bag!

I emailed them last night and was wondering the same thing...ordered and paid for a large tote...received a small one. :O
I should note I made a mistake - the shipping note had similar dimensions as the small one for the box it shipped in which caused my confusion. Once I stretched it out all the way I realized I did indeed have the large one. Oops!