How long does eluxury take to ship?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered a my first LV item (a wallet) from elux. Do you know how long it takes for them before they ship? And if I use the "GOLD" free shipping promotion, how many days shipping is that? I'm too excited about it!

2. i ordered my item on the 14th and it came to my house on the 19th. this was over the weekend though. they shipped it the next day cause i ordered at night =]

3. It was very fast! I ordered on a Wed and received on a Saturday. It was actually ready to be delivered on Friday, but I called FedEx to hold the package at the facility because our route driver is incompetent.
    Both items were beautifully packaged!
    I also used the GOLD promotion.

4. Very fast shipping.. for sure just a few days

5. I used GOLD.
    Ordered on the 18th, and they sent me the tracking info yesterday, which shows it is on the truck to deliver now. :yes:

6. yup, ordered thurs am last week, got tuesday noon time.
    hang in there...should arrive soon enough!

7. I ordered this morning and after 4 hours, I still don't have an e-mail confirmation yet of my order. I checked my account to see if I accidentally didn't place it, but my order is there.

8. I ordered it Thursday, and got it on Monday =)

9. Really quick! I used GOLD too, ordered thurs close to midnight. The tracking said estimated delivery date was wednesday but it arrived noon on tuesday. ;)

10. I used GOLD, ordered it last Thursday, and got my package yesterday:yes:

11. From my experience, shipping from their facility in TN to CA takes about 5 business days.

12. It should be quick since its almost XMas!

13. In my experience, they ship pretty fast. It depends where you are located but usually you receive in a few days.