How Long Do You Wait Before Buying Another Bag

1. For me it depends if I buy more than one Handbag at a time, if I do, I usually wait for an occasion in a upcoming Month eg... Easter, Xmas, Thanksgiving, Hanukah, July 4th. etc...
    (there is something in every month, Thank You,
    America !!!! ) Or, I will do it according to the seasons.

So my Question is:
    How long do you wait before buying another bag ?

2. Till whenever I can get the money together ! ;)

I don't actually celebrate any holidays, except for the New Year so it'd be a really, really long wait if I went by that !

3. hehehe, i want a new one now!

but i'm going to wait till my b-day and probably buy some more when i go on my travels which is at the end of the year... so no more bags for at least 8 months (the key word there was AT LEAST) hehehehe! :smile:

4. Whenever I see a new one that I want, I'll get it :lol: Whether its in one month or one day. Or in the case of right now...going on effin 2 months :sad: S/S 06 has to help me out, theres supposed to be so many cute things!

5. Wait???? Whats that? Sometimes its days in a row if I see a few I like. Given I haven't done "a Moe" (per her post in Handbags & Purses - 4 in a day!!) I just buy whatever I see that I like......usaually after a long deliberation over the bag(s).

Birthdays and special occasions are a free for all for me. (shuffling away b/c I'm very guilty) :P

6. Till I log on to this blog and discover a new fab bag that I can't live without (what a pushover!!)

7. Whenever I want it and can afford it.

8. ditto!

9. I third that!:lol:

10. yeah, it's pretty much determined by if there's something out there i want.

11. :smile: I'm a little college student, who ( thank god) has learned the responsibilty taking care of non-basic things ( such as handbags) myself. SO. I can't buy myself handbags all that often ( believe me, I wish I could!). Still, it makes it really special when I do get one ( I have a darling Botkier Clyde, which I got from the official site for $315, not including shipping- coming in the mail!).
    So, I get one whenever I can afford one, I suppose. :smile: When I'm graduated and a working girl, I think I'm definitly going to live off of ramen, and carry 1,500 bags. :smile:

12. when i want it, and i have spare money for it.

13. whenever.....also i must afford it :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice