How long do you use your bag?

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hi ladies, I have a question that may seem a bit off the wall...

I was just wondering how long you use your bag before switching over to a different one.

I was going through my closet and I asked myself this question. I used to use one bag all season long. However, I have some nice bags that I would like to take out more often. I also get bored using the same bag for a long period of time anymore.

I only have 2 Mulberry bags right now, a chocolate Bayswater and a mushroom Bayswater (this is not good for this weather as we are in the middle of a major snowstorm). I have a Medium Mitzy Hobo in Oak on order when they receive it in the NYC store, they are going to send it to me. However, I have some other beautiful bags (not Mulberry but my collection is growing :smile: ) that I would like to use at some point.

Currently using the Chocolate Bays...

I know, it is a rather odd question...but I thought I would ask.:P

I tend to swap over to a new bag most days. I never use one more than twice in a row. There are some bags I rarely use use (oak roxanne hasn't been out for months but will in the summer). I like to rotate

Thanks so much ladies :smile: I was worried if I changed my bag every 3 weeks or so i was going daffy :smile: Well, my husband thinks I am a nutter for switching bags, he just doesn't get it :smile:

I figure I have so many lovely bags, let's take them out and how them off.

Can't wait to get my Medium Mitzy Hobo. And the Hayden Shoulder looks incredible.

I switch bags as and when the mood takes me. Or if the weather dictates that I shouldn't use and oak or ginger bag! I have never used the same bag for more than a few days at a time. In fact, I often use a more than one bag on the same day depending on what I need to carry with me: Bays to toddler group and then Brooke to the park later.

I know, men just don't get it! My husband will use the same wallet until it is falling apart. Me, I need variety and get bored :smile:

Glad I know I am not alone.

Bluecat, I knew exactly what you meant. Too funny :smile: And I love your cat!!!

Tend to swap once or twince a week....as i work away for 2-3 days at a time i onyl take one bag with me, usually a bays, but will use Roxy jody Mitzy or Daria at home for 2-3 days.....i do have days when i do not go out apart from the school run and i do not take a bag on the school run.

Generally each bag for about a week at a time unless I am passionately in love with it (Oak Bays last summer, Oak Alexa now). I will change more frequently if the weather is very varied.