how long do you have to be careful after rhino?!

seacucumber99

Aug 31, 2020
I'm around 5 months post rhino. I feel like most of the swelling is gone now, and I feel like my nose is not as stiff as before too. I was planning to sign up for yoga class, but this got me wondering, to people who did their nose job done! how long did you guys wait until you were comfortable working out, like without worrying about your new nose. I was told up to the 3 months post op, you are supposed be really careful, and I just wanted to know how much other people waited. Thank you in advance!

Nana654

Jun 11, 2019
The recovery process it should be different for each person, so in care you don't feel it recovered completely, I guess it would be better to wait a little more. Also, you can have a follow-up consultation and ask the doctor if it's ok.
I didn't have any problems in exercising after 3-4 months, so I guess you would be ok also, but it would better to check it ^^

seacucumber99

Aug 31, 2020
I guessed it would be different for everyone, but just wanted to know how other ppl were during recovery. did you get your nose done too? how long has it been? if you dont mind sharing :smile:

Weiner

Mar 7, 2019
for me it’s been almost a year but I’m still pretty careful with my nose, or at least trying hahaha. I remember the first few months the feeling was super weird. Whenever I moved to the side, I could feel how my nose was kind of “moving” after me lolz. By now, I feel like totally healed. Which plastic surgery did you go btw? I proceeded mine with dr lee from regen ps