how long do they really last?

medicbean

Nov 7, 2010
hey guys

so i just purchased my first bayswater and im dying to buy an oak print bays next, but i really need to warrant the price tag..do the handbags last a llong time? i would be reluctant to buy another if i thought that it would only live a couple of years

thanks for the help!!

bina
xxxxxxxxxx

Bina, they REALLY last lol. They will go on for alot longer than a couple of years with just a tiny bit of thought, spraying sporadically etc...... and they get better and better with use too ;)

Hope that helps ease the way !!! :biggrin:

The printed leather is really thick and robust - these will last for years and years- no need to worry- now go get one- I adore PVT!!! I recently bought a second hand oak printed oak patty bag- it is like new and it at least 5 years old

...and if you bury Emma H in a tomb and put Bays and Alexas with her,
2000 years later scientists will discover a bandaged mummy ,which would break into dust at touch, Alexa hardware in a little pile of ash, and 3 brand new vintage Bays.

...and a Roxanne you could give to Lenin in Moscow mausoleum, they will lie together, forever, sprayed generously by collonil, the only difference will be that Lenin will reguire regular further maintenance.

lol

you terrible terrible enablers!!!
but! i have really annoying news!! i bought the oak print bays over the phone with brompton road and then i got a 10% voucher in the post from Shepton cos of the mess up with my order!!! so i called brompton road back and the lady said it was too late - do you think i can take it in store and beg them to let me return it and rebuy it with the voucher - im a student and that £75 could go a long way!

lol

you terrible terrible enablers!!!
but! i have really annoying news!! i bought the oak print bays over the phone with brompton road and then i got a 10% voucher in the post from Shepton cos of the mess up with my order!!! so i called brompton road back and the lady said it was too late - do you think i can take it in store and beg them to let me return it and rebuy it with the voucher - im a student and that £75 could go a long way!

call mulberry customer services and ask them to speak to the store?

ill go just before christmas and beg them - ill guilt them into doing it - its legitimate enough, im simply returning an item and rebuying it..otherwise ill have to buy another mulberry..
oh God, i dont even want to think about my bank statement next month..

...just return (they do allow returns), then a minute later take it again to the till. Simple. If they disagree, return and go away. Half an hour later, buy it.
It is better not to ask - it tempts them to say no.